Jack Horner

haste

real name is Hilton P (Not sure of full surname)

I think we need to start putting names in as partial matches as mentioned recently in another thread. There are going to be loads that will remain incomplete that we can at least use partial names for

There is also another release of his that we don't have int he db

Spectrum Records

SR001

Jack Horner (engineered by Prof Stretch)

A: After Midnight

B: Zero Gravity

(oldskooldiscogs have the cat no listed as SPEC1 :unsure: )

Looks like this is a different Spectrum Records than the one we have in the db for him at the moment. I'm not totally sure if that other release is the same Jack Horner but bes to leave it for the time being, I suppose

From De Underground thread

"In these sort of cases when it's likely that we'll never find out their full real name why don't we list them as "Josh Raw From China" or something like that. At least that way we have a real name entry for them, or at least a partial real name. There are lots of artists that we know first names of but haven't put them in the database due to not knowing the entire name....would make sense to do this, if you ask me"

http://www.rolldabeats.com/forum/index.php...opic=35706&st=0

I can think of a few off the top of my head where we have first names and no second names, I think we need to start recording this information somewhere before we just forget it!!

What are we going to do about artists that we are never going to find full names for, though?

Wouldn't it make sense to at least find a way to display first names for people as these are a lot easier to find out than surnames?

Looks like this is a different Spectrum Records than the one we have in the db for him at the moment. I'm not totally sure if that other release is the same Jack Horner but best to leave it for the time being, I suppose

I know the label artwork is different but I've always thought it was the same label and artist from the style of the tracks. I might be wrong though ;)

Label name should be changed from Spektrum to Spectrum.

I know the label artwork is different but I've always thought it was the same label and artist from the style of the tracks. I might be wrong though  ;)

Cool, I've never heard either of them so I'll go with that :)

• 6 years later...