Introductions...

haste

Funny you say that about the unreleased jungle...I'm right on that tip @ the moment. I'm thinking about starting a label and releasing unreleased 90's stuff along with my own material.

We were gonna do this through RDB for a little while. Had a first release nearly lined up but, sadly, couldn't get everything finalised. Good luck if you're trying to get stuff off other producers to put out, we found it quite a chore! ;)

We were gonna do this through RDB for a little while. Had a first release nearly lined up but, sadly, couldn't get everything finalised. Good luck if you're trying to get stuff off other producers to put out, we found it quite a chore! ;)

Sounds like a good story. Would love to hear more about it... Was it more a technical chore or a more "personal" thing on the producer side?!

Sounds like a good story. Would love to hear more about it... Was it more a technical chore or a more "personal" thing on the producer side?!

We were focusing on early to mid-90s stuff and had a few tunes from Dextrous on board and several others we were talking to. Many of the tunes we were after (we were picking our favs from the unreleased forum) had been lost, had issues relating to copyright/ownership or people were just not particularly up for bringing out. Added to that there was no massive financial incentive so you can understand why lots of the producers weren't overly fussed by it and didn't really have the time to devote to it.

Anyway, the plan was to have a series of limited vinyl releases and then a CD to follow later on. We had distribution deals lined up and nearly had the first 12" sorted but the lack of future stuff meant that we couldn't commit to it all.

Shame, really, would have been a nice little project. We may well pick up on it at some point but it was quite a lot of effort to get it all sorted and the site alone takes up enough of our time anyway!

• 2 months later...

I know it's a bit late but I just got another copy of Wormhole yesterday with the second disc, actually I got a few DNB CDs yesterday

B-)

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi everyone, not sure how it took me this long to sign up for the site. I constantly use it to make sure tunes are what they are before buying under the various label discographies. My memory isn't as good at 46 as it was at 26 lol.

Actually I was cyber-stalking Haste after listening to his Skylarking & Till Infinity Ragga mixes. :P Great mixes! Hey I learned about Ron Tom - Revelation Chapter 2 via listening. What a tune! Haste you played Drinkland in NYC? I use to have a residency there but this was 2001-2002 with Egres. Small world.

• 2 months later...

What's up, I'm Cameron Dry (DJ name Nomad)

I've been in the scene less than a year and I'm keen to learn all I can!

I'm based in Johannesburg, South Africa and I've signed two tunes to a local label.

I'm keen to get in touch with fellow DnB lovers around the world, my soundcloud is https://www.soundcloud.com/nomad_dnb Please send me yours and we can compare notes!

Best

Cam

• 4 years later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi, I’m Branners. From Stoke-on-Trent, England.

I have been using rolldabeats for years but never signed up.

Previously used forums such as onlyoldskool, pureoldskoolers and Home of House. Which are no longer with us.

Im not one to know a track but am someone who hears something and needs/wants to know the title etc.

Anyway, congratulations on getting the site back up and running. If I can assist anywhere, then I will try my best.

• 5 weeks later...