Safe + Sound 'The Event Horizon' - 20.12.1997 & 24.01.1998 (Happy Hardcore 12 Pack)

djkryptonn

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Breeze and CJ CLover Set 2 A4) = Trickster - Reality

desperate to find B6 if anyone can find that. Also do you have an mp3 rip of this set?

Thanks very much for the Trickster ID. I've updated the TL.

There's a mediafire link further up in the thread which has the mp3 for sets which still need ID's.

http://rolldabeats.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=65496&st=20&do=findComment&comment=144529

ok that is not an unknown DJ that is Breeze and CJ glover. 100% I have spoken to MC whizzkid about this set before because I have it where the set carries on way past this where you are at, after the Jhal track it goes to the two MC's - Scratching then the Silk Cuts Bellisma and that's where MC Whizzkid comes on and several times rhymes about DJ Breeze and CJ Glover "Rocking the room" and Whizzkid remembers this set really well he even remembers where it was at.

hi mate, I don't but there was a website knocking about awhile ago that had converted tape packs to the CD pack and I did buy it again as a CD pack and the disk with how I describe the mix is in there. so I am guessing the tape packs ended up being a mash up of two different tape packs some how? its happened before in skelter packs I have so it wouldn't surprise me

• 1 year later...

ok that is not an unknown DJ that is Breeze and CJ glover. 100% I have spoken to MC whizzkid about this set before because I have it where the set carries on way past this where you are at, after the Jhal track it goes to the two MC's - Scratching then the Silk Cuts Bellisma and that's where MC Whizzkid comes on and several times rhymes about DJ Breeze and CJ Glover "Rocking the room" and Whizzkid remembers this set really well he even remembers where it was at.

and if I remember rightly after bellisma it goes to steam train, the things is, my tape pack was blue not red, but the exact same sets.

hi mate, I don't but there was a website knocking about awhile ago that had converted tape packs to the CD pack and I did buy it again as a CD pack and the disk with how I describe the mix is in there. so I am guessing the tape packs ended up being a mash up of two different tape packs some how? its happened before in skelter packs I have so it wouldn't surprise me

Tracked the other tape pack down and you're spot on Dempo - there's a full 90 minute set from Breeze & CJ Glover including Whizzkid and all the tracks you quoted. Comes in a blue case too. Now listed here - http://rolldabeats.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=69395

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
On 7/3/2017 at 10:22 PM, djkryptonn said:

Vibes 2 – parts of Vibes and Sy & Unknown – recorded at Safe & Sound ‘The Event Horizon’ 24.01.1998 / Vibes – recorded at Hysteria 14 – A New Beginning 13.06.1997

Vibes – recorded at Safe & Sound ‘The Event Horizon’ 24.01.1998

A1) DJ Huxley – Love So Deep [Go Mental]

Sy & Unknown – recorded at Safe & Sound ‘The Event Horizon’ 24.01.1998

A2) ?

A3) Q-Tex – Power Of Love 98 (Scott Brown Rmx) [Evolution]

A4) Amen UK – Passion (Triple J Rmx) [Just Another Label]

A5) 2 Without Heads – U & Me Hardcore Forever (Scott Brown Mix) [Mainframe]

A6) Sy & Demo – Devotion (Rmx) [Quosh]

A7) ?

Vibes recorded at Hysteria 14 – A New Beginning 13.06.1997

B1) Johnny Go Mental – I Can Feel It (DJ Vibes VIP) [unreleased]

B2) Peter Piper – Regenerate [Tiny Tunes]