Unreleased Full Cycle (Roni Size, DJ Die, Krust, Suv)

arne90

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a mix of Krust "Witchcraft" on dubplate, titled "Deadly Affairs" as per what Jumping Jack Frost called it when he played it on Kiss at the beginning of 1998...

well it seems to have a longer intro / build up than the released mix

I've yet to check it properly though

Is it possible to get a clip of this?

• 4 weeks later...

Is it possible to get a clip of this?

Yeah its on this, Jumping Jack Frost - 02.01.1998

I've got clips / extra tracks for this one, so when I get round to it I'll sort it out

That intro makes me think of Krust. Whatever it is wish I could hear it in full.

Yeah I agree it sounds like Krust, also I felt the 'krust maybe' clip too as sounded a bit similar sort of to "Warhead", or "JAM", but listening now it has I suppose a bit of a similar sound to "Trouble", so maybe Roni and Die

Reckon the first one is Krust as well though, still

About that tune that's labelled "Dubplate" in the 1993 section, from the Quest 'Groove Connection Party' - 16.10.1993 double pack

Roni Size - Dubplate | SoundCloud

to be honest that just sounds to me like an alternative mix down of "The Refresher" with couple of 'dubplate' vocals & extra samples later used in "Warning". Any particular reason for labelling it that?

also this:

Roni Size & Reprazent - Share The Fall (Instrumental Mix) | SoundCloud

is in the wrong section, is really 1996 (not '97)

About that tune that's labelled "Dubplate" in the 1993 section, from the Quest 'Groove Connection Party' - 16.10.1993 double pack

Roni Size - Dubplate | SoundCloud

to be honest that just sounds to me like an alternative mix down of "The Refresher" with couple of 'dubplate' vocals & extra samples later used in "Warning". Any particular reason for labelling it that?

It's only labelled like that as that's the title written on a couple of the dubplates. The earliest Bryan Gee sets it's on are from October 1993, so it was probably made after The Refresher was released. If some more Roni Size Raw FM shows from 1993 surface we may get confirmation about track titles.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not sure, I've messaged studious (he added that one) about this, but he hasn't replied yet.

Anyone know this? Roni Size/Reprazent - 'Personal' (1997?)

On a dubplate with other tunes that were slated to be on Talkin Loud's '21st Century Soul' comp. Maybe it's just a more well known track under another name, anyone know?

https://soundcloud.c...razent-personal

hmm, I don't recognise this.

Clip taken from a Flynn & Flora One In The Jungle Show : http://rolldabeats.c...100#entry154193

DJ Krust - Unknown Title [November 1997]

https://soundcloud.c...e-november-1997

Added to list :)

Also added Ornette's clip of the DJ Krust tune from 1999 to original post.

Roni Size & Reprazent - Personal [1997 ?] added to unconfirmed section.

• 2 weeks later...