rolldabeats Fundraiser: Old Skool Special - Bailey, Equinox, Flight - Nov 3rd, London

haste

Sets are fucked, I'm afraid. Brand new WAV recorder and wasn't able to test it out earlier. Levels clipped loads so the recordings are unusable :cry: :crap:

Describe the tune you want an ID on...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a shame.

As for the track I meant, it sounded like it could be a Dillinja tune. There was no amens of course, it was some sort of rolla I think based around the apache break. Not sure if that helps much!

Definitely not Shes So, Black Notes, Tear Into It, or Peace Sign (all I can remember at the moment)

someone did place peace sign from what I remember or at least a labello tune. either peace sign or run come by general peco or something ( I allways get the two mixed up as they came out around the same time)

Ah, it's Underworld - Love Can't Turn Around

http://www.rolldabeats.com/release/target/karl001

Forgot that I had played that :dunce:

Orenette, that must be the thing that andyj's been playing (as opposed to the Ray Keith 2004 thing) - remember me talking about it on the 35? I looked up TARGET001 and it's clearly not what I was thinking.

I'd be interested in hearing mp3s of all the tracks on that Karl001 thing, anyone?

On the recording from The start of the night where it was a lot quieter it's OK until the bass comes in and then it starts clipping like mad. It got prgressively louder and louder throughout the night.

I need to test out the recorded a bit more as there are some weird things going on in the recording at some points

Ah, it's Underworld - Love Can't Turn Around

http://www.rolldabeats.com/release/target/karl001

Forgot that I had played that :dunce:

Sorry to be difficult, it defo wasn't that... lol... it was a rollin thingy, bit non descript, no real discernable riff, just some rollin beats and rumblin bassline, kinda apache based, in similar vein to Bryan G - Badman or the B1 track on that Waveform 12"

Here's the tracklist

Dillinja - Deep Love (Remix) [Logic]

EZ Rollers - Believe [Moving Shadow]

Neil Trix & Watton G - She's So [FBD]

Underworld - Love Can't Turn Around [Target]

Mastermind - Blacknotes [Renegade]

Shogun - Just For You [Renegade]

Andy C - Roll On [Ram]

Dextrous - Musically Abstract [subversive]

Hidden Agenda - Is It Love? [Metalheadz]

Click N Cycle - 125th St [Emotif]

Shades Of Rhythm - Peace Sign (Ray Keith Remix) [Labello Blanco]

Paralell World - Tear Into It [Good Looking]

Flynn & Flora - Jungle Love [Full Cycle] (or was it String 4 String...I don't know which is which)

Was it the Click N Cycle thing?