Sample IDs

haste

As this has already been requested we can use this thread for sample IDs.

It would be best if this doesn't turn into a long list of people just asking for IDs on samples, that's not what I have in mind for it (and it can be done here). More a case of knowing a sample from some source but you not being able to recall where it's from. Who knows if this will work at all, if it doesn't then I'll get rid of this thread.

Feel free to use it to ID a tune that used a certain sample. It might be that you see something in a film or hear a tune that has an obvious sample but you can't remember the name of the tune that uses it. Maybe someone else will know...

Please make the effort to search this forum for sample IDs before posting in here. This thread should be a last resort. There are already hundreds of samples in the database so you may well find that what you're looking for has already been posted.

Edited by The_Manipulator

I'm not saying you can't ask for that kind of thing but I don't want this thread to turn into a massive list of people just asking for IDs on samples, it would be a bit of a waste of time.

If there are some you really want to know then go ahead and ask, I'm not fussed

• 3 months later...