Viper Recs cat nos.

haste

No, they're not correct. Been meaning to come on here for ages to ask why they're wrong. Maybe there was a printing mistake on ONE ages ago or something, can't remember. The only ones with weird cat's are the old Circuit Breakers EP's as the sometimes get listed as VPR004 CBPT1, etc.

ALL Viper releases should be VPRxxx You can see virtually every label we've ever done on our Flickr: Release Labels

PS the new Metrik release has the wrong cat SPR032 instead of VPR032.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1133/5163660020_8364207d38_z.jpg

Nice one, cheers for clearing that up. I've changed them and they'll be live after the next update.

Thanks for the link to the artwork as well. I'll get them added to the site as soon as we've got the new image upload feature sorted!

Nice one, cheers for clearing that up. I've changed them and they'll be live after the next update.

Thanks for the link to the artwork as well. I'll get them added to the site as soon as we've got the new image upload feature sorted!

Nice one. Most of the sleeves are here as well: Release Sleeves

Is there going to be a user image upload feature? I'd upload them myself if there was. Could you also change the contact email to either viperrecordings@hotmail.com or tim@viperrecordings.co.uk (or both), nobody uses that info@ email anymore.

Ah wicked, will be great to get them up there as well.

Yup, the new version of the site will have the ability for users to upload images for releases, artists & labels. If you wanna do it yourself then that certainly helps us out!

Will sort the contact info out for you too...