FAQ

haste

My first suggestion, a clear guide on how to submit information to the database, maybe include some templates that can be copied and pasted so the submitted information is uniform. Too many fragmented forum posts which makes it confusing for Thijs.

I agree with Cob.

Helpful things to do would be to clearly state in the title the catalogue number(s) of the item being discussed, and then in the subtitle details of what the thread is?eg, a correction, addition, etc.

If the thread is a correction, post the URL of the item in the database that needs correcting at the start of the thread.

Additions need: catalogue number, label name, artist name, track names, format of release, date of release (if known).

--------------------------------------------

Breaks additions template

Break name:

Artist:

Track name:

Original release:

Label:

Cat number:

Year:

Drummer:

Also available on:

Example:

---------------------------

Runout etchings additions template

URL of release

A:

B:

Any symbols that cannot be recreated on a standard template should be highlighted in bold text, together with any user comments?eg, [sic] if there is a typo in the etching.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
My first suggestion, a clear guide on how to submit information to the database, maybe include some templates that can be copied and pasted so the submitted information is uniform. Too many fragmented forum posts which makes it confusing for Thijs.

I think one omy first jobs will be to look at a proper admin system where moderators and admins can insert, delete, and update entries.

This will hopefully free up more time for thijs and decentralise some of the adminstration.

Thijs / Haste: Hit me up with any ideas you have for this.

I think one omy first jobs will be to look at a proper admin system where moderators and admins can insert, delete, and update entries.

This will hopefully free up more time for thijs and decentralise some of the adminstration.

Thijs / Haste: Hit me up with any ideas you have for this.

We have maaaaaaany. I'll make you a mod now so that you can see the threads in the mods forum

I added you to MSN so hit me up when you have a sec :)

We have maaaaaaany. I'll make you a mod now so that you can see the threads in the mods forum

I added you to MSN so hit me up when you have a sec :)

I'm at work a t the moment, so can't really get to much other than the mail address I gave you and the forum.

BTW, just sent you another mail.

• 9 years later...