Congo Natty - King of Kings(?)

JJJ

Hi there,

I'm new here so apologies if this is in the wrong section, but I was told to come here to ask this question cos apparently you lot have unfathomable knowledge of jungle music.

I'm wondering if this tune:

ever got released on vinyl? I dunno thats its actually called King of Kings, cos through searching I cant find any info about it or anything like that. Big tune though, one of my favourites.

Anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks a lot.

Hi guys, thanks for the replies.

Had a little look and the only other mixes of that 'Emperor Selassie I' tune I can find are the Original Mix, the 97 Mix, the 99 Mix & the L. Double Mix (although I can't find audio of the L. Double Mix).

It's none of the one's I've heard and I doubt if it's the L. Double one cos it's the flip of the one you posted so I don't see why there would be any confusion there.

Any other thoughts? I'm gonna keep looking and ask around. Thanks for your help.

• 6 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How the f*** did you remember someone was looking for this after over 6 years Orns? :lol:

Ha ha I had it mentally filed away as a unknown tune i wanted to know more about, so thought I'd revisit

Was previously thinking it might have been a 'new' tune Rebel MC had knocked up