Grooverider @ University of Sheffield/DNB ARENA/98

mikeypayload

I'm going to ask for the impossible here, but I am looking for a track ID for a track Grooverider played at the University of Sheffield in 1998 for a drum and bass arena party. I remember listening to this over and over again so I have a pretty good idea of the tracklist, just not the order. I have looked all over the internet for the set itself and I cannot find it. Thus I ask for the impossible. He played this track that had really chunky snares and an upright sounding bass in it. That is the track I want. It's a 2 step drum and bass tune. Pretty minimal, it just builds up the bassline as the phrase moves along. The tracks he played that night are:

1. Adam F - Brand New Funk

2. Ram Trilogy - No Reality

3. EZ Rollers - Hang On (Dj Addiction Remix [unreleased version with different snare])

Those are the first three without question, plus these:

Jonny L - Wish U Had Something Remix

Photek - Knitevision

Shy FX - Pandoras Box

Roni Size - Ali Baba

The track I want is in there somewhere, but I cannot for the life of me figure out what it would be.

Recap of the tune in question:

2 step beats, a little snare heavy, upright bass (possibly), the track is fairly minimal with various noises maybe some horns here and there but not full on. Grooverider was playing it in 98 around the time these tracks above were on dub so I imagine very early 98. I know I'm asking a lot here, but that track ID has plagued me for years.