Artwork submissions

FuZion

I'm planning on taking pics of all my artwork & inner labels for the vinyls I have.

Now over the years, I've had promos too & not the actual final releases. How would RDB feel about having release sheets available for the database too?

A release could then end up having the sleeve (Front & back), vinyl label (Front & back) & any release sheets people might have too. If this is a consideration, how would you like the files named to suit the current filename format?

Cheers, FuZion.

That's wicked, thanks for the offer of the images!

We're launchng a brand new gallery feature in the coming weeks, this will mean that users can upload their own images to the site without needing to go through us. It doesn't matter what you call them for this as they will be renamed anyway. There'll be an announcement when this all goes live so keep your eyes peeled

That's wicked, thanks for the offer of the images!

We're launchng a brand new gallery feature in the coming weeks, this will mean that users can upload their own images to the site without needing to go through us. It doesn't matter what you call them for this as they will be renamed anyway. There'll be an announcement when this all goes live so keep your eyes peeled

I had another thought about this (And indeed any other data that is submitted). Will you show, or will you be able to track, who has uploaded things such as artwork so that you can have a log of who your biggest submitters are & who submits the most accurate data etc...

FuZion.

I had another thought about this (And indeed any other data that is submitted). Will you show, or will you be able to track, who has uploaded things such as artwork so that you can have a log of who your biggest submitters are & who submits the most accurate data etc...

FuZion.

Of course ;)

We'll be tying people's contributions to their RDB accounts to show top contributors etc.