RDB Piss up?

theorie

Me and Ornette recently discussed having a few drinks and getting anyone from RDB who is interested to come along.

I have a provisional date/time/location, but I'm open to suggestions.

Thursday 6th of July.

7:30pm.

Balcony bar - Covent Garden - I'm only saying this becasue it's near Charing Cross and it's the last pub I went to up in town. I'm open to suggestions of any pubs near mainline stations like London Bridge, Victoria, Waterloo etc.

Hopefully a few of us can make it.

:biggrin:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Word!

It's on. :beer:

Get out your notebooks and beige macintoshes, and maybe even a couple of vinyls you just 'casually' (yeah right) bought whilst on the way to Covent Garden.

Who's gonna come along?

:cheers:

i'll pop up but i have to work the next day so only one will have to do maybe?,ornette! i'll meet up with you first as you probably know the way better and i've been meaning to meet up with you since the lazerdrome stuff plus maybe I can get them other innersense sets of you eh? :wink:

Is there anywhere in Brixton you can suggest. Wetherspoons do some good cheap pints, right. There's an off licence next to McDonalds if you're up for some hanging on the street corner.

actually last time I went Brixton i went in Satay Bar.

I wouldn't wanna subject you lot to the Wetherspoons, it's like a crazy house in there...haha. The Effra's probably my favourite place round there, just behind Coldharbour Lane and there's a pub just by the recreation centre that's nice in an old man kinda way. Both are cheap and cheerful. There's also a place in the little square behind Red Records that's supposed to be really nice but haven't had a chance to check it out yet. The Prince on the corner by KFC is big and there's the Prince Albert a few doors down that's decent enough...take your pick!!

Theorie: that's the Prince Regent, nice place but a little walk away from Brixton so not sure people would find it all that easily unless they know Herne Hill well.

brixton i can drive to, I may pick up ornette on the way maybe.

I may not have many to drink (dont need many useually plus im driving) dunno if people were gonna bring tunes as it may seem a geeks paradise in whatever pub we go in but may bring flyers instead