edits to tracklisting forum

Ornette

There's been a few changes to the tracklistings forum

I've noticed a couple of posts missing here & there which were perhaps besides the point,

but primarily the one in the jungle thread, this was 4 pages originally, a lot of the discussion has been removed which I think was quite important as we were still in a process of collaborating information. For instance, I have some extra info to add but now not too sure if I should?

I can see that these have been worked on to assist importing to the database, however I'm a little concerned that information should be lost in this way, many people's efforts & opinions have gone into this site.

When Nebkins started tidying up the tracklisting forum at the beginning of 2012 the comments made in for example the One In The Jungle and Kiss FM tracklistings were going to be left for the reasons you mention. I'm not sure what's happened to the One In The Jungle thread because some comments are still there, although I can see that most of them have gone. I also think the thread used to have more tracklistings.