untitled by hardnoise

blah

culminatr mix on edge records 4-sample-"follow me,follow me yes".

suicidal by crystl on lucky spin sample-"break it down suicidal"

also used in the remix of its just a feeling by suicidal on hamster records and the same sample but scratched up to sound like "break it up/down suicidal" is used on time of our lives remix by devious d & jj on awesome

we'll deleate the weak by renegade & static on evolution-sample- "start the panic"& "we'll delete the weak"

loads of people used to mix the accapella at 45 over hardcore tunes back in the days and I used to have a randall tape with him doing it once but lost that when I move to my flat years ago.

also serve tea then murder and mice in the presence of the lion that came out after this has many of what you call second generation breaks on it that the likes of dylan/ink/loxy have used to death in the past.

• 2 months later...

mystery tour by obviously high on delirious no. 3 - sample "witness the strength as I commence".

there is a 94 happy tune that samples this line as well ,it's either phantasm by ramos & vinylgroover or a trance/maze/ruffcut tune on a label I think was called I R ? or something and the tune goes "assasinator" but don't have either of em anymore to check unfortunately.

Edited by blah

• 3 years later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...