Architecture - Unicron EP

Guest Guest

can't stop now :mrgreen:

When the Can You Draw Sound LP was promoed the plates were available seperately. For example i picked up the I/J side only. My promo copy of that plate says track J, listed in the tarzan database as just 'Killasin', however my promo copy sticker says the tracks full name is 'Killasin (Silver Surfer)'. I am unsure if the full artwork release also included the (Silver Surfer) addition?

hahah man to have the name C. unt

???? that's the guys name. Im not actually sure of his first name but it definitely begins with a C if i remember rightly. Unt is a polish name - the guy lived in poland and moved to brighton in the past few years.

I'm one third of Noisia, Milo & Prolix - my real name is Milo Johnson. Prolix's real name is Chris McCarthy.

Cob, real name Jacob Writeman is definitely not our friend - but often tries to hang around with us. We've served him with several court notices and he is now legally obliged to stay at least 5 miles away from us. His insane bitterness at this, and the fact that he secretly wants to sleep with Prolix has caused him to enter our names inaccurately to spite us.

Please AIM me if there are any problems - sMiL0s

Milo

Payload Recordings.

I'm one third of Noisia, Milo & Prolix - my real name is Milo Johnson. Prolix's real name is Chris McCarthy.  

Cob, real name Jacob Writeman is definitely not our friend - but often tries to hang around with us. We've served him with several court notices and he is now legally obliged to stay at least 5 miles away from us. His insane bitterness at this, and the fact that he secretly wants to sleep with Prolix has caused him to enter our names inaccurately to spite us.

Please AIM me if there are any problems - sMiL0s

Milo

Payload Recordings.

LMAO

now give me timechaser and we won't have an ugly situation like this again :mrgreen:

actually can i just apologise to mr tarzan himself. This was only intended as a joke so sorry if i've wasted your time. You can trust that all the other information i gave you in this thread is accurate - just couldn't resist the dig at milo and prolix :mrgreen: