2 IDs please! Baby D sample + "Last Boy Scout" sample

SexualYoukai

Would appreciate any help from those with greater knowledge (or memory) than me!

One track has a sample from the movie " The Last Boy Scout". It's the "Apparently there are too many bullets in this gun." speech...

The other track can be heard at about 18:10 here (

). It uses a Baby D "energy" loop.

Thanks in advance for helping my crappy brain!

Does the third track have a name?

Sorry I'm at work and can't check the cat #, but it is a full label release....Yes the third track is a breaky hip hop style tune just called "Bonus Beats". Pretty short too from what I remember. I'm wondering if the vesrion on the site is a mispress/ test press/white label...Who put it up....Haste?

I think I put the audio up but some of the rips that I've managed to track down can be a bit dodgy so it's possible it's not the correct tune. If it is I'll remove it from the site. It's probably likely that the audio came from here

http://www.rolldabeats.com/release/jungle_fashion_records/jft006/

Is this actually a different mix of the tune from the 24 Karat version, then?

Where the original release info came from, I don't know. It's likely to have been in there like that for a long time and could just be incorrect. I've added the third track in so that'll appear up on the site soon.

I think I put the audio up but some of the rips that I've managed to track down can be a bit dodgy so it's possible it's not the correct tune. If it is I'll remove it from the site. It's probably likely that the audio came from here

http://www.rolldabea...records/jft006/

Is this actually a different mix of the tune from the 24 Karat version, then?

Where the original release info came from, I don't know. It's likely to have been in there like that for a long time and could just be incorrect. I've added the third track in so that'll appear up on the site soon.

Yeah the vesrion on 24 Karat is different and IMO better.