tarzan - watch all the people (full vocal mix) [ru

haste

• 11 months later...

Not totally sure if this is done live with a vinyl copy of Tour or not (but seeing as it's Frost it seems unlikely :D ). Still, it seems like it's just the two records mixed together then probably cut to plate.

Clip added

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, there's an acapella that's v easy to get hold of. It's not hard to re-create this mix of the tune seeings as there's no doubt that they just dropped the acapella over the original to make it.

Yeah, SS is Tarzan

• 1 month later...
Guest Stormski

This did get a release on white....... remember buying it and playing it. So it deffo wasn't done live, this was studio done - but as we all know, not that it was hard to do.

Don't know how limited but there was only 2 copies in a local store when it came out, i had one and another was bagged by a guy who worked there.

I probably still have it somewhere!

Think it was stamped with somethin like "Tarzan Tour" or maybe even just "Tour"

There was another mix at the time also on white that had "Capleton - Tour (Jungle Mix)" on it - but that was different.

Who knows if it was bootleged or pressed by SS himself.... not me! lol

;)

Guest Stormski
If you could try to track it down that would be wicked  :)

Sounds like a bootleg to me, but could have been yet another Jet Star white label thing

I'll try dig it out, but it could be anywhere in the thousands of crap vinyls lying around here lol

You could be right about it being a Jet Star white label, i think the other mix was that i mentioned too.

Guest Guest
i think had said white label... got rid of it though as i'm not a real big fan of the tune... if we're on the same page, it has "sweet vibtrations" on the flip. obviously a booty then.

Guest hook

2 or 3 years ago... you know what? i DO still have this as a sweet vibrations back up... will check and get you the etching info... i think it's just "tour" or "vibrations" --- a bootleg for sure

i'll never remember where i got it though!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...