The bassline from Dennis Brown - Promised Land

Logic

Soundclip here.

This should be pretty easy to identify.

The horns are used in DJ Hype - Dubplate Fever, but the bassline (at about 11 seconds into that clip) is used in some jungle tune from around '94.

All I can remember is that the tune uses that little bassline during a breakdown, not in one of the main parts I don't think. I also think that the tune that uses it was a BIG tune, not something obscure.

It's driving me crazy!!! :glare:

• 1 month later...

dunno where the bassline is used in but you got me bugged about where the " wey hey ya how"vocal at the start of the clip because thats in something else,

third party maybe???? it's gotta be a fast sounding tune.

yeah I know it's in dubplate fever but there is another tune from early93 that has that vocal sample in it, I keep thinkin dj solo or production house or bizzy b darkness or can you feel the rush on third party it gets right on the tip of my tounge then disappears from my brain.

man thats sooo annoying.

Guest blaaah!

DOH!!! of course why didn't I think of it erlier hype used it before in weird energy on subase.

maybe its an early hype tune that has that bassline in as he has used bits of it before ???