track with sample "fight"

Paul Lee

Could anyone here help me to find out who made track that was played by Source Direct on February 19, 2000 somewhere in Connie Island, those track was with fast and hard amen and had a sample from old kung-fu film, someone there screams out "fight!!!" Who made this track?

• 2 weeks later...
Could anyone here help me to find out who made track that was played by Source Direct on February 19, 2000 somewhere in Connie Island, those track was with fast and hard amen and had a sample from old kung-fu film, someone there screams out "fight!!!" Who made this track?

can you post a link?

The problem is that I can't find direct link, like I said, it can be found if you have "RealOne Player". Just fill "Source Direct" in search field and press "enter" after that press the link named "SOURCE DIRECT 19/02/00 AT CONNE ISLAND ". I tryed to find link on www.contour.net but there weren't link to SD mix. Just do it like I advised

• 1 month later...
Unfortunately, I still do not know whose track is with sample from kung-fu movie. But I can tell what was first tracks in this Source Direct's mix where track is played. First comes their own track "Call and Responce", than it goes "Mind Weaver" after that "Judjment day" Jay Z or Method Man (I can't tell definately). And then it goes those strange unknown track with man cry "fight". If somebody already knows just write it here. And accept my apologie for this inconvenience.

• 2 weeks later...