tangerine dream - the dream is always the same [CLIP]

blah

the start of the track has been used in quite a few tracks mainly the b-sides to these releases -

http://www.rolldabeats.com/release/legend/leg008

http://www.rolldabeats.com/release/touch_and_go/tag001

thought it's about time some one started a tangerine dream thread as they have been sampled many times before .

CLIP HERE

Edited by haste

I will try to sort out audio for this but my pc at work is being a complete dick at the moment , the cd rom hasn't worked for three days and now the floppy drive don't work either and because it's so old it doesn't even have usb.

Technology eh! Its like girlfriends , you cant live with em but you cant live without em

the pan pipes sample im still trying to source ,iv'e come across a good copy on a tangerine dream greatest hits album but it has a piano on the end so its no that clean, i have been told its on a peter gabriel track but haven't found it yet.

if this is what every one used to use then they could have just faded the end out but thats only if it's the earliest source of of the sample , if so hopefully it could be on the "le park" album they did as that's one of the last few albums I haven't checked yet and when you consider they did 130 albums it's taking a while

• 2 months later...
if this is what every one used to use then they could have just faded the end out but thats only if it's the earliest source of of the sample , if so hopefully it could be on the "le park" album they did as that's one of the last few albums I haven't checked yet and when you consider they did 130 albums it's taking a while

???? don't know what i was waffling about here and it's in the wrong thread.

anyway, found another track thats sampled the beginning of the dream is always the same and its used on the ten inch remix of dope thats here http://www.rolldabeats.com/release/rugged_vinyl/rugged8

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

Also used in Let me be your fantasy by baby d, it's well obvious and I never noticed it before!

Also a bit from later in the track I think is used by klute on abient hell, it sounds exactly the same as the sample used above but filtered so it just sounds like the wooden blocks. I maybe wrong on this one but I thought i would mention it anyway.

• 6 years later...