New Congo Nattys

haste

SOme of these will need editing to comply with the original 12" track names...no sound clips on chemical for them yet

Blackstar Feat.Tenor Fly

Alaska Ride

Alaska Ride [Mix 2]

JAHLION3

Congo Natty

Lose Your Soul

Rebel Music

JAHZION4

Lion Of Judah

Bingy Man

Bingy Man [Dub]

JAHBINGYMAN

Lion Of Judah

Bingy Man [RMX]

Bingy Man [Original]

JAHZION12

Lion Of Judah

Lion Did Crown

Move Move

JAHZION7

Tribe Of Issachar Feat. Barrington Levy & Supercat ::

Tribal Natty

Tribal Natty [Dub Mix]

JAHRAS11

Tribe Of Issachar Feat. Top Cat ::

His Imperial Majesty [Jungle Redemption Mix]

His Imperial Majesty [Original Dubplate Mix]

JAHRAS13

X Project ::

Jah Set It Feat. Ronnie Thwaits [Lion Of Judah RMX]

Bingy Man [G Squad RMX]

JAHRAS7

• 14 years later...

SOme of these will need editing to comply with the original 12" track names...no sound clips on chemical for them yet

I doubt any of these were new 12"s at all, far more likely was old white label stock resurfacing and being sold off

Couldn't find a ref on Juno or Hard To Find, and of course Chemical is now non-existant... however I did find a reference from them via web archive here [05 May 2006], which only lists 4 of them at that point.

The earliest ref on Nu-Urban was here [20 May 2006], which has all nine - each shown with the CONGONATTY1 sleeve & label - but later (Nov 2006 onwards) changes to images of white labels:

JAH-LION3           Lion Judah - Jungle Souljah / Alaska Ride (Ft. Tenor Fly)

white label of: ZION03    Lion Of Judah - Jungle Souljah / Rasta Music

JAH-ZION 4          Congo Natty - Lose Your Soul / Rebel Music

redistribution of: ZION04   Lose Your Soul / Rebel Music

JAH-ZION7           Lion Of Judah - Lion Did Crown / Move Move

redistribution of: ZION07   Lion Did Crown / Move, Move

JAH-ZION12           Lion Of Judah - Bingy Man Remix / Bingy Man Original Mix

redistribution of: ZION12   Binghi Man (Knowledge & Wisdom Crew Remix) / Bingy Man (Mount Zion Mix)

JAH-RASBINGYMAN      Lion Of Judah - Bingy Man / Bingy Man (Dub)

plate 1 from: CNLP2      Congo Natty - Ras Bingy Man / Ras Bingy Man (Dub)

JAH-RAS 7           Jah Set It (Lion Of Judah Remix) / Bingy Man (G Squad Remix)

white label of: RAS7     Lion Of Judah - Jah Set It (Lion Of Judah Remix) / Bingy Man (G Squad Remix)

JAH-RAS10          Top Cat - Champion Natty / Champion Natty (97 Mix)

white label of: RAS10     Tribe Of Issachar - Champion Natty (Jungle Redemption) / Champion Natty ('97 Dub Plate)

JAH-RAS11          Tribal Natty (Original Mix) / Tribal Natty (Dub)

white label of: RAS11     Tribe Of Issachar - Tribal Natty ('97) / Tribal Natty (Original Dub Plate)

JAH-RAS13          Tribe Of Issachar feat. Top Cat - His Imperial Majesty

white label of: RAS13     Tribe Of Issachar - His Imperial Majesty (Jungle Revolution) / His Imperial Majesty (Original Dubplate)

The only one that doesn't quite add up is JAH-LION3, until you realise that the original release is etched ZION 3-1 on oneside and LION 3AA on the other - hence Chemical's details saying Alaska Ride b/w Alaska Ride [Mix 2] and Nu-Urban having it Jungle Souljah b/w Alaska Ride - basically mixing up the LION3 & ZION03 releases

Far as I can see these all correspond to existing releases, so then why the prefixes? Did Chemical get these from Nu-Urban, who were doing the new CONGONATTYxx represses at that point? As the given cat. numbers are slightly different between the two... and does seem the Nu-Urban details are more 'correct'.

I did notice a couple of other odd prefixes on releases on Nu-Urban, with 'U-' on CONGONATTY6 and CONGONATTY5, and trailing 'P's on some others that seemed to indicate being a promo / white label - so maybe Nu-Urban added those prefixes themselves. Or maybe the details were passed on from Exodus / Congo Natty I'stribution

Also - does look like JAH-RASBINGYMAN is the plate from the Lion In The Jungle album, though I'd be interested to know what this is:

https //www.discogs.com/Lion-Of-Judah-Bingy-Man-Prophecy/release/1847588 ?

(etched: BINGY MAN ✡ 95 b/w PROPHECY ✡ )