06. Technical Itch -- Can't You See -- Moving Shadow

07. Underwolves -- The Crossing -- Creative Wax

08. ????

09. Alex Reece -- Acid Lab -- 4th & Broadway

10 DJ Die -- Reincarnations -- Full Cycle

11. X-103 Thera -Axis

12 ????

13. PIM -- Wicked Woman -- All Good Vinyl

14. Alex Reece ft. Carmen -- Candles (Playboys For Life Remix) -- 4th On Broadway

15. Neneh Cherry -- Woman (Alex Reece No Vocal Remix) -- Hut

I'm very sure both of the missing tracks are unreleased, the set has been on You Tube for a good 10 years, and ID section on this forum and nobody seems to know them.

I was told by Utah Jazz track 8 sounds like a unreleased Alex and Oscar Reece track, because the stab sound was used on a unreleased Alex Reece and Waxdoctor track called Don't Stop.

Track 12 is a total mystery Alex said he didn't have it on DAT, and Professor Stretch told me it was not a Jazz Cartel record.

Two mystery tracks. One of them sounds bit like a darker mix of Its A Jazz Thing

that track 12 sounds like something else I have on tape, from late 97 early 98...

Ah hold on, here it is

Fresh - Morning Glory

http://www.rolldabea...ld_steel/csi005

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWxB2sz2OXw

or maybe its just the same samples?

Two mystery tracks. One of them sounds bit like a darker mix of Its A Jazz Thing

that track 12 sounds like something else I have on tape, from late 97 early 98...

Ah hold on, here it is

Fresh - Morning Glory

I really don't reckon track 8 is a It's a Jazz thing remix, it's more techno based, and as Utah Jazz said it sounds like a experimental drum track made by Oscar Reece.

I think I've figured out track 12 it is sadly a unreleased and lost Alex Reece track. Alex told me he didn't have it and couldn't remember it, Utah Jazz who owns a lot of Reece's old dubplates said he didn't recognize it either.

I talked to Pim and Bob Richardson (Touch of Jazz) they both said they didn't make it, but did say it sounded like a Alex Reece production. If you listen to Reece's remix of DJ Phantasy's Relax the erratic drum programming when the track gets going is very similar.

I could be wrong, but after 22 years it's very odd no one has I.D'd this track. Reece did say he made around 25-30 tracks he D.J'd out with, but never released, and Alex Reece to my knowledge is the only person who played it.

Was it not any of those Flavour Track vinyls you linked?

I have a couple of 12"s on that label, but not those ones unfortunately

I doubt it if it was released I'm sure it would have been I.D'd by now, I'm pretty sure it's a unreleased Alex Reece track.