Jump to content


Dance Planet - 'Detonator V' - 31.12.1994 & 'Christmas Time Event' - 16.12.1994


  • Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#21 jj

jj

    Knowledge provider

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8136 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 02:19 PM

The Producer

A2) Vanugenth The 5th - Pussycat [Ruffneck]
A4) Bass Generator - The Event (Who Gives A Fuck About Stupid Mix Names Anyway? Mix) [Bass Generator]
A6) Bass Reaction - Technophobia (G.Y.T.O.F.T.B. Remix) [Terror Traxx]
there are more tunes between A6) & A7):

??
Bodi Jurni featuring DJ Scorpio - Yellow Boy [Semtex]
??
Lenny Dee & Darrien Kelly - Schoom! [Shoop!]
??

B8) Predator - 1-2-3-4 !!! [Ruffneck]

another tune between B8) & B9):

Juggernaut - Don't Fuck With A Ruffneck [Ruffneck]

#22 djkryptonn

djkryptonn

    Knowledge provider

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3224 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 04:11 PM

Thanks.

Just to double check before I update this:

Are there 4 tracks between A6 and A7 (so A7 will become A11)? I'm massively showing up my lack of techno knowledge here.

Also, is the B8 ID to replace djy8c's B8 ID?

#23 jj

jj

    Knowledge provider

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8136 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 04:46 PM

Sorry, I updated the tracklist before posting the ids. It should look like this:

Producer

A1) Frankfurt Terror Corp – Rock The Bell [Terror Traxx – Steal It & Deal It EP]
A2) Vanugenth The 5th - Pussycat [Ruffneck]
A3) Too Fast For Mellow – Work That Mutha Fucka (Ultimate Forze) [Terror Traxx]
A4) Bass Generator - The Event (Who Gives A Fuck About Stupid Mix Names Anyway? Mix) [Bass Generator]
A5) Obsessive - Tune In Turn Out (The Remix) [Master Maximum]
A6) Bass Reaction - Technophobia (G.Y.T.O.F.T.B. Remix) [Terror Traxx]
A7) ?
A8) Bodi Jurni featuring DJ Scorpio - Yellow Boy [Semtex]
A9) ?
A10) Lenny Dee & Darrien Kelly - Schoom! [Shoop!]
A11) ?
A12) Lockjaw - Underground Funk [Ruffneck]
A13) ?

B1) ?
B2) Dream Your Dream – Belgium Rave [Bonzai Jumps]
B3) The Scotchman – Bang The Drums [Dwarf]
B4) Scum – T-error [Terror Traxx]
B5) Paul Elstak – Life Is Like A Dance (DJ Paul’s Mix) [Rotterdam]

Scorpio

B6) Predator – Mind Of A Lunatic [Ruffneck]
B7) Lockjaw - Underground Funk [Ruffneck]
B8) Predator - 1-2-3-4 !!! [Ruffneck]
B9) Juggernaut - Don't Fuck With A Ruffneck [Ruffneck]
B10) Scott Brown meets Paul Elstak - Smoke This M.F. [Forze]
B11) ?

#24 jj

jj

    Knowledge provider

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8136 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 07:17 PM

Scorpio update:

A1) ?
A2) Bodylotion - Hurt You Bad [Terror Traxx]
A3) Spastic Egg – Stick Up (Rmx) [Terror Traxx]
A4) ?
A5) Creepozoids - Jumpback [Shockwave]
A6) Bodylotion - Rock Until The End [Terror Traxx]
A7) Creepozoids - One More Time [Shockwave]

A8) The Speed Freak – The Solution [Shockwave – Destruction By Speed LP]
A9) Overlord - Do It Right [Jolly Roger]

B1) Overlord - Do It Right [Jolly Roger]
B2) The Speed Freak – Tadpole (Bash Your Brain Rmx) [Shockwave – Destruction By Speed LP]
B3) ?
B4) ?
B5) Ilsa Gold – 4 Blond Nons [Mainframe]
B6) ?
B7) The Speed Freak – Never Surrender [Shockwave – Destruction By Speed LP]

#25 djkryptonn

djkryptonn

    Knowledge provider

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3224 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 09:15 AM

Cool. All updated.

#26 Ian_s

Ian_s

    Knowledge provider

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7645 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 10:23 PM

Watching the video, Apache also plays DJ Ham - Most Uplifting (Future Primitive Remix) - [Kniteforce Records]

Seduction was on the flyer, but I don't think he turned up, Magika asks for Hixxy to go to the stage so maybe he was there.

#27 jj

jj

    Knowledge provider

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8136 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 12:47 PM

View PostIan_s, on 26 March 2017 - 10:23 PM, said:


Seduction was on the flyer, but I don't think he turned up, Magika asks for Hixxy to go to the stage so maybe he was there.

I think he's asking for Iks, the Dance Planet promoter.

#28 Ian_s

Ian_s

    Knowledge provider

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7645 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 07:18 PM

View Postjj, on 29 March 2017 - 12:47 PM, said:

I think he's asking for Iks, the Dance Planet promoter.

Yep, you're right! I think Hixxy was still Hixx at that point.

#29 jj

jj

    Knowledge provider

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8136 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 03:49 PM

Ratty

B5) Stone Circle - Deep In Acid [MMR Productions]

#30 djkryptonn

djkryptonn

    Knowledge provider

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3224 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 08:16 PM

Thanks - updated.

#31 John_Galbraith

John_Galbraith

    Knowledge provider

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 08:32 PM

View Postdjkryptonn, on 02 September 2016 - 10:22 PM, said:

Tape 6 – Lomas

A1) DJ Hixx & Sunset Regime – People’s Party (Timmy’s Bad Boy Mix) [RSR]
A2) Jimmy J & Cru-L-T – Seventh Day [Remix]
A3) Sy & Unknown – Play The Theme [Universal]
A4) Sy & Unknown – Cheddar 1 (A) [Quosh]
A5) ?
A6) Lenny Dee & Darrien Kelly - Schoom! [Shoop!]
A7) Brisk – You & Me [Remix]
A8) Sy & Unknown – The Baddest Tune [Homegrown]
A9) Cyanide – Acid Inferno [E-Lusion]
A10) Higher Level – High Spirits [Zodiac]

B1) Higher Level – High Spirits [Zodiac]
B2) ?

-----Countdown into the New Year-----

B3) ?
B4) DJ Edge - People [Edge]
B5) Gizmo & The Dark Raver – Whoomps!!! [Dwarf – Party Animals]
B6) Conquer - Self Destruction (Carl's Kinetic Mix) [MMR Productions]
B7) Renegade & Static – We’ll Delete The Weak [Demolition Mix) [Evolution – We’ll Delete The Weak EP]
B8) Wedlock - Wedlock [Ruffneck]
B9) ?
B10) OTT – Raw (DJ Paul Mix) [Industrial Strength]
>> ?
B11) ?
B12) ?

Lomas B2 is 'Jones & Stephenson - The Second Rebirth - Bonzai'

#32 John_Galbraith

John_Galbraith

    Knowledge provider

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 08:46 PM

View Postjj, on 05 September 2016 - 04:46 PM, said:

Sorry, I updated the tracklist before posting the ids. It should look like this:

Producer

A1) Frankfurt Terror Corp – Rock The Bell [Terror Traxx – Steal It & Deal It EP]
A2) Vanugenth The 5th - Pussycat [Ruffneck]
A3) Too Fast For Mellow – Work That Mutha Fucka (Ultimate Forze) [Terror Traxx]
A4) Bass Generator - The Event (Who Gives A Fuck About Stupid Mix Names Anyway? Mix) [Bass Generator]
A5) Obsessive - Tune In Turn Out (The Remix) [Master Maximum]
A6) Bass Reaction - Technophobia (G.Y.T.O.F.T.B. Remix) [Terror Traxx]
A7) ?
A8) Bodi Jurni featuring DJ Scorpio - Yellow Boy [Semtex]
A9) ?
A10) Lenny Dee & Darrien Kelly - Schoom! [Shoop!]
A11) ?
A12) Lockjaw - Underground Funk [Ruffneck]
A13) ?

B1) ?
B2) Dream Your Dream – Belgium Rave [Bonzai Jumps]
B3) The Scotchman – Bang The Drums [Dwarf]
B4) Scum – T-error [Terror Traxx]
B5) Paul Elstak – Life Is Like A Dance (DJ Paul’s Mix) [Rotterdam]

Scorpio

B6) Predator – Mind Of A Lunatic [Ruffneck]
B7) Lockjaw - Underground Funk [Ruffneck]
B8) Predator - 1-2-3-4 !!! [Ruffneck]
B9) Juggernaut - Don't Fuck With A Ruffneck [Ruffneck]
B10) Scott Brown meets Paul Elstak - Smoke This M.F. [Forze]
B11) ?

A11 and B11 on that are both Bodylotion - Catastrophe - Terror Traxx.
A7 - Cyclopde - What - KNOR.

#33 djkryptonn

djkryptonn

    Knowledge provider

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3224 posts

Posted 09 December 2018 - 11:23 PM

Cheers. Tracklists updated.

#34 djkryptonn

djkryptonn

    Knowledge provider

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3224 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 08:30 PM

Tape 5 – Chemistry / Apache / Energy

B10) Vibes - Sing It Loud [Asylum]

#35 jj

jj

    Knowledge provider

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8136 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 04:22 PM

Lomas

A5) The Postman - B.I.T.X [Influence]

#36 djkryptonn

djkryptonn

    Knowledge provider

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3224 posts

Posted 17 November 2019 - 11:12 AM

Thanks jj. Updated.