Signatures

thijs

I have been working on the signature policies a bit. Old policies did not get converted when changing forum software. However by accident I have removed all signatures. So if you find out your signature is missing, that is correct, just make up a new one please ^_^

• 11 months later...
test ,one two

I see what you mean, I was wondering if you could have pics in the signature but that curbs my curiosity

Please! No pics in signatures.

I just can't stand those ott pictures & comments. That's one big reason why I don't go other forums!

• 2 months later...
Please! No pics in signatures.

I just can't stand those ott pictures & comments. That's one big reason why I don't go other forums!

Tried this? It sounds like a mod perfectly suited to this forum's needs...

http://mods.invisionize.com/db/index.php/f/6277

• 5 months later...

off topic but copy and paste this into the address bar at the top and wach the trippy results of the avatars at the top

java script:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.getElementsByTagName("img"); DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=(Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5)+"px"; DIS.top=(Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5)+"px"}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0);

well funny when a mate posted it on dnb arena !.

off topic but copy and paste this into the address bar at the top and wach the trippy results of the avatars at the top

java script:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.getElementsByTagName("img"); DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=(Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5)+"px"; DIS.top=(Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5)+"px"}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0);

well funny when a mate posted it on dnb arena !.

Doesn't work anywhere I try it (and doesn't work in IE, Opera, Firefox) - illegal syntax, illegal URL, invalid syntax. Looks like it could've worked at one time (and I imagine that it would've looked pretty funny from the code), but no browsers will evaluate and parse that without warnings (or stopping entirely) now imo.

Doesn't work anywhere I try it (and doesn't work in IE, Opera, Firefox) - illegal syntax, illegal URL, invalid syntax. Looks like it could've worked at one time (and I imagine that it would've looked pretty funny from the code), but no browsers will evaluate and parse that without warnings (or stopping entirely) now imo.

well yeah, it works,

but only if you remove the space between "java" and "script"

which, for security reason, appears automaticaly, i think

:pro:

well yeah, it works,

but only if you remove the space between "java" and "script"

which, for security reason, appears automaticaly, i think

:pro:

Oh, snap! I JUST realised that it appears at the top of the page... when I first tried it, I didn't scroll up - I assumed that it would do stuff at the top of the visible screen, not at the top of the page...

... Yeah, that looks pretty cool. :D

• 2 months later...