6x 1996 Jungle IDs

eXtreme

http://www.hardscore.com/ids/FFM_july1996_14id.mp3

"going down going down" track coming in, short clip.

Pretty sure this is a No Smoking related tune. I thought it might have been one of the Rude & Deadly releases but looking at the discog I'm not so sure now. I'll have a listen through my tunes at home next week (away for the weekend) to see if it's one I have, I think it may well be

A lot of the those unknowns sound like No Smoking tunes...

Thanks, yeah definitely sound like the No Smoking style, i checked the 1996 releases but not many of the sub-labels + rude & deadly.

I've struggled to get these kind of 1996 IDs recently, not many people left around the forums that were into these. :o

It's odd I just found this comment by a guy called Mryariherrera on a You Tube on a Rude & Deadly track, sadly it isn't one you want to ID but he was a pirate D.J back in 96.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbkNMa40bx8&feature=related

"What a tune!!! nice upload. I had this tune once and i was so happy when i bought it from Blackmarket rec... Then i lost it when when DTI raided a pirate station i was playing in london...... Does where the days!"

He might be the guy who played the set, it might be worth sending him a message, I swear a few of these are unreleased I'm a big fan of 96 tracks and only 14 rings a bell.

• 6 months later...