2nd gen pants/funky drummer

neurotix

I know this is a Daddy Kane pants/ funky drummer 2nd gen break but does anybody know where its from please? I cant remember any specific hardcore/jungle tracks it was used in, but I know it was used quite a lot. I'm sure ive seen this in the database already but Im struggling to find it. This version in my video may even be a 3rd gen, but I'm interested in all versions., particularly the 'kick-bomb' on the first beat of the bar. I want to say it was something involving Rob Playford, but I could be wrong?

That's the "Run's House" break

http://rolldabeats.c...showtopic=37005

Many thanks JV, this version I have has the raw hotpants over it, I got it from Zero G Jungle Flavour, and considering EVERYTHING on that sample cd is ripped from jungle tunes I presume some jungle artist just put the pants over it himself, now I know the Run DMC break, I can do the same, many thanks.

Ahhh.. i see... i was thinking this was the pure runs house break, but there really a hotpants running a long.

i know one of the Music Takes You mixes has a part with another break ontop, but i can't remember, which one exactly...