tune id wanted ;) dont have any clue what this might be

n-flow

Hi all RDB members

First post on the forum from me but i have been reading so much interesting stuff for some time now over here ;) .

I have a sound snippet of a tune i really really really want to know . It came from a mix but i really cant remember from wich one or wich year so i cant give any info on that.

I did upload the sample on yousendit unknown tune id here it is

Hope somebody can help me out with this one.

Thanks in advance !!

n-flow

thnx a lot logic gonna check this one for sure

i actually thought this was a lot older to be honest

will let you know if this is the correct one

thnx!!!

It's definitely not Fluid or Hard Noize. Sounds more like it was produced in 94/95. It's not any Dillinja tune I've got and I have quite a lot of them.

• 1 month later...

So i am still on the hunt to for this tune and i got in touch with somebody who appearantly knows the guy who made the mix where the sample came from

and he replied me with this :

"Hey man, I finally got in contact with that Overload guy and this is what he said about that mystery song: "....Ahh yes. You are correct, this is Dillinja. The name of the track is 'You Don't Know'. I have it on a white label and have not been able to find the name of the label or release. The writing on the record is VDLP 7 and was released in 1996. I also have a Dillinja single on Logic Productions with 'You Don't Know Remix' which is not the same version...."

Big thanks to Darkspeed for this btw

It seems we have a much better clue now so any one of you guys know this cat. nr.: vdlp 7 ??? I really do hope it gets an id now :)

• 1 year later...

Right people, here we are. Not a clue what it is, picked up in a little job lot of whites, the majority of very average but in the pile was this little gem. That price is silly I know but i'll probably end up ebaying it, near impossible to price.

http://www.discogs.com/Various-Unknown/release/2032090

If anyone has any knowledge let me know, at first I thought it was just Street beats till I put it on the deck.

Wicked score B-)

Would you mind doing up rips of the other tunes on there? Seems v. possible that they might be early/alternate/unreleased versions!

PS Ornette -- This is not the same tune as the one that was on my IDs. I still haven't gotten around to re-upping that, but they're v. different

What a turn up! Crugga, you just made an ol man very happy. Nice one!

PS Ornette -- This is not the same tune as the one that was on my IDs. I still haven't gotten around to re-upping that, but they're v. different

Nope you are correct there Logic, I thought they were the same in the other thread but indeed they wern't :)

Ive seen that VDLP 7 record in London before im sure. It had a full picture sleeve and was a double album. It looked strange as im sure i saw the date of the cover as 1996 or 7 but the tunes are a lot older so it intrigued me. The copy i saw only had one vinyl and was a bit battered so i left it.

yep thats the correct tune Crugga .

Thanks for letting us know !

Price is too steep for me but i will do some sniperactions when its popping up somewhere :-) .

Very Interested in that Studio Pressure tune too . Actually make that most of the other tunes except The released ones .

Thank you for the info man !!