Sueno Latino - Sueno Latino

Eunomius

Artist: Sueno Latino

Song: Sueno Latino (Paradise Version, Dub Version, & Accapella)

Label: DFC

Year: 1989

Format: 12"

Re-released and included on comps too many times to mention.

Piano used on:

LT Bukem - Logical Progression

Bird sound used on:

LTJ Bukem - Demon's Theme

Artist: Sueno Latino

Song: Sueno Latino (Paradise Version, Dub Version, & Accapella)

Label: DFC

Year: 1989

Format: 12"

Bird sound used on:

LTJ Bukem - Demon's Theme

trust me the bird chirp ain't clean enough on the record i've checked all versions i could find but there are loads of tracks that did have it clean on. I think I sourced my one of a belgian techno tune but haven't found out which one it is. it was a very common sound , probably used by yellow or juan michell jare (if thats how you spell it) or even tangerine dream as i have ponce'd lot's of samples of them in the past years

trust me the bird chirp ain't clean enough on the record i've checked all versions i could find but there are loads of tracks that did have it clean on. I think I sourced my one of a belgian techno tune but haven't found out which one it is. it was a very common sound , probably used by yellow or juan michell jare (if thats how you spell it) or even tangerine dream as i have ponce'd lot's of samples of them in the past years

Yeah that's maybe the most common bird sound ever. I even heard it on an X-Files episode I was watching last night. I only included it because it sounded clean on the intro and outro, but I guess those little chimey sounds get it in the way?

• 3 months later...

the bird chirps and the background sound of water and jangles is used in the helicopter tune by deep blue and the remix by rufige kru on moving shadow . I don't have any of the other remix's so don't know it they have the same sample too.

the same sound is used in this release http://www.rolldabeats.com/release/v_recordings/ve004 (can't remember which side )

• 4 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...