Cujo (2)

Cob

TC and Cujo are not the same person, afaik.

I think Cujo's actually Lemon D

and i always told myself -whithout having any sources for it- that TC is Dillinja

(ok, it's valve studio, so whoever it may be it'll sound like dillinja,

but the way tc constructs his tune is really really proach)

• 4 weeks later...

Tommy (as he was known as on dubplate prior to his first release which came out as "Cujo", which is also the name of his dog) from Cardiff and Tom Casswell (aka TC) from Bristol are definitely NOT the same person (although it is understandable how some people can be confused).

Neither of them are Dillinja or Lemon D aliases, they are actual people! (who coincidentally both sound like Dillinja and both have the same first name!)

Tommy (as he was known as on dubplate prior to his first release which came out as "Cujo", which is also the name of his dog) from Cardiff and Tom Casswell (aka TC) from Bristol are definitely NOT the same person (although it is understandable how some people can be confused).

Neither of them are Dillinja or Lemon D aliases, they are actual people! (who coincidentally both sound like Dillinja and both have the same first name!)

sorry if it's being to nosey but can you ask/find out who/what dj regulate is to dillinja, either someone he engineered tunes for or him under an alias as many people on this site would like to know. other than that cheers for the info as it all helps straighten out any rumours that get around the scene.

• 2 months later...