#21 djy8c

djy8c

Knowledge provider

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1693 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 04:51 PM

View PostJohn_Galbraith, on 22 December 2018 - 04:26 PM, said:

The recording of this I'm listening to on YouTube has a tune or two after the Suicide Squad track - one of them being that tune on Deathchant 5 (I think) called Swearcore and the Vinylgroover track at the end is VGT - I'm Raving.

I've checked the Vinylkgroover track against So Real on Big Beats, JFK and VGT and is a bit different to all of those. I think theres a dubplate mix that someone has posted on here before but I'm not 100% sure.

Otherwise updated.

#22 John_Galbraith

John_Galbraith

Knowledge provider

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 06:57 PM

View Postdjy8c, on 03 January 2019 - 04:51 PM, said:

I've checked the Vinylkgroover track against So Real on Big Beats, JFK and VGT and is a bit different to all of those. I think theres a dubplate mix that someone has posted on here before but I'm not 100% sure.

Otherwise updated.

Fair enough. I'm not great with mix names and don't really notice any little differences that can seperate a mix from a dubplate mix or something.

#23 djy8c

djy8c

Knowledge provider

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1693 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 08:20 PM

View PostJohn_Galbraith, on 03 January 2019 - 06:57 PM, said:

Fair enough. I'm not great with mix names and don't really notice any little differences that can seperate a mix from a dubplate mix or something.

Some are very slight differences like missing samples or whatnot. A good few catch me out too.

#24 djkryptonn

djkryptonn

Knowledge provider

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2781 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 11:02 PM

View Postdjy8c, on 03 January 2019 - 04:51 PM, said:

It's the same version played by Slipmatt and Sy at Tazzmania in December 96 - http://rolldabeats.c...showtopic=61406

I think I've listed it in a couple of other places too, either as a remix of Up Yours or a dubplate version of VGT 2. Either way, it's unreleased as far as I can tell.

#25 djy8c

djy8c

Knowledge provider

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1693 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 10:55 AM

View Postdjkryptonn, on 03 January 2019 - 11:02 PM, said:

It's the same version played by Slipmatt and Sy at Tazzmania in December 96 - http://rolldabeats.c...showtopic=61406

I think I've listed it in a couple of other places too, either as a remix of Up Yours or a dubplate version of VGT 2. Either way, it's unreleased as far as I can tell.

Yeah. I think thats the best to go with. Updated.