21 replies to this topic

#21 haste

haste

Knowledge provider

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 9829 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 10:27 AM

Bit late on the reply but massive thanks to everyone who made it down, especially to all the DJs who really served up the goods. The Castle's a fun little place and it was wicked to have the RDB lot down there again to listen to tune after tune.

Was totally wicked to meet some new faces as well as the usual crew inside the place, what a lovely bunch you all are  :wub:

Bring on the November do where we'll be hitting a venue that's a bit less sticky and not prone to speakers blowing up...need to post up a thread about that one really!

I only wish we could have recorded the sets as people were playing some serious hot biscuits  :lol:

ps didn't realise that this was your first actual proper gig until the night, Thumbzo. You smashed it and am proud that you could come along and pop your cherry at our little do  ;)
For anything to do with the site contact me using tom at rolldabeats dot com
------------------
wearelighthouse.com - Lighthouse London: my website design and development company
12in.ch - Photos of coloured vinyl, picture discs and all that stuff
mrhaste.com - A selection of random crap that I like

#22 R-Hawk

R-Hawk

Knowledge provider

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 11:34 PM

Hello there!  

Here is a tune-for-tune replica of the set I played at the castle.  All the tracks were left in my record bag in exactly the same order, so I thought "why not?" !

R-Hawk RDB set

I've also mixed up some newer tracks, check out the Integral Deepness mix on my web site.

http://www.xpresha.com

Cheers
Rob