25 replies to this topic

#21 thijs

thijs

Knowledge provider

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3962 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 11:31 AM

I was there the evening of the awards, great night. The fact that DnBforum.nl was gonna take first price in this catagory was no surprise to anyone. And I have to say I have no problems ending behind jungletrain.net either.

RDB won one of these:
Posted Image

And of course I finally had the chance to meet some faces belonging to all the names.

And Java, about your comment on Icicle & Switch, they were playing that evening and absolutely rocked it. I think these awards were just a little to early for them, just wait until next years awards. :wink:

#22 Java

Java

Knowledge provider

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 09:44 PM

Heh, sorry about my slightly strong-minded reply, but I want to see RDB winning first next year, and definitely Icicle and Switch at least getting third! It'll convince me that not all Dutch people are crazy to not vote for RDB  :biggrin:
Good Looking Organization . . . Unlucky for some

http://www.myspace.com/produceraj

#23 haste

haste

Knowledge provider

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 9830 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 12:40 PM

How was the party, Thijs?

Wish I could have made it :(
For anything to do with the site contact me using tom at rolldabeats dot com
------------------
wearelighthouse.com - Lighthouse London: my website design and development company
12in.ch - Photos of coloured vinyl, picture discs and all that stuff
mrhaste.com - A selection of random crap that I like

#24 Mike L

Mike L

Knowledge provider

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 11:23 AM

View Postthijs, on Dec 31 2006, 10:31 AM, said:

I was there the evening of the awards, great night. The fact that DnBforum.nl was gonna take first price in this catagory was no surprise to anyone. And I have to say I have no problems ending behind jungletrain.net either.

RDB won one of these:
Posted Image

And of course I finally had the chance to meet some faces belonging to all the names.

And Java, about your comment on Icicle & Switch, they were playing that evening and absolutely rocked it. I think these awards were just a little to early for them, just wait until next years awards. :wink:

Just you wait til next year.  With all the stuff going on behind the scenes here, we will blow Jungletrain out of the water.  (I should point out that as I play on Jungletrain, I spose I should support them as well)
--------------------------------------------------
http://www.peligra.com - Peligra Homepage
http://lamper.peligra.com- My Blog / Mixes

#25 josh-hill

josh-hill

Knowledge provider

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 04:52 AM

View Postthijs, on Dec 31 2006, 01:31 PM, said:

Most definitely. Great to meet you IRL. Sorry that I missed you after the "ceremonies", I guess I was hiding in another corner, but I heard Arnie (Niels) has been talking to you.  :wink:

#26 thijs

thijs

Knowledge provider

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3962 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 09:33 AM

had a great night, mainly by seeing all the faces of people :smile: