Please do NOT post tracklists for your personal mixes, or other bedroom DJs! We want to start this off by cataloging all the professional sets first.
Please do NOT post links to download the mixes themselves. I know this is a bit of a disappointment, but it will keep things much tidier and, after all, this forum is about information, not filesharing. :zipped:
Finally, post requests for tracklists in the Tracklist requests thread please.
Each EVENT should be one thread (ex.: Telepathy New Year's Extravaganza 1994), and each TAPE (or DJ set) should be one post. If you are posting a one-off set or you don't have the event information, just post it in its own thread.
Please follow a few simple guidelines to make the tracklists uniform and complete:
- For each track, please post the "time stamp" when it is fully mixed in, for example: [13:26] Haste - Bouncy Castle [Slow Motion]
- Include the label in brackets after the artist - tune name (as above)
- For white labels, please include the Cat.# of the release and the side played, like: [05:33] [EMP001, side A]
- Rewinds can be marked with an asterisk before the artist name
- If you don't know a tune in a tracklist, please post it like this: [26:31] ??? (unknown)
- We can then make that entry a hyperlink to the Tune ID forum
- If people want to ID tunes, they can search the Tracklist forum for "(unknown)" and find those entries