Monk Higgins - One man band

H_M_M

Artist: Monk Higgins & The Specialites

Track name: One Man Band (Plays All Alone)

Original release: Dance To The Disco Sax Of Monk Higgins 12" LP

Label: Buddah Records

Cat number: BDS5619

Year: 1974

Drummer:

Also available on: Various – Ultimate Breaks & Beats number something something can't remember but it's on one of them

2:11

Example: Now this is why I've posted it up I've known about the break for ages, but On holiday I took Prodigy Jilted album with me. I did the thing you can do with cd players where you half pull out the stereo (ok this sounds mad - stay with me) mini jack out of the socket and if you do it right you can sometimes get ground problems which buggers up the phase's (??) so you just hear the hard Left/Right channels and it cuts out the middle (I think I think) you can hear panned sounds like reverbs and stuff. I listened closly to the track 'The heat (the energy)' and the break is in there and you can't hear it too well when you listening normally. I hope that makes sense.

another Example is DJ seduction's DJ's unite (a more obvious one there around the 2 minute mark)

Mike you crazy bastard! You're an effin genious! Seiously! I would have never got the break... Oh well I've heard the break dozens of times.

This has got to be added to our Giant Prodigy samples List haha! Haha yeah the mini jack thingie... I also tried it but I could hear it without that too hehe.

It is SBR 517 by the way. I swear I heard it on Dangerous Company Volume 1 Danger or Megabass Remix but I'm not sure. Also on this:

Which has the beat sort of clean in it... Could it be...? Anyway you should have it on a disk I sent you.

• 1 month later...

Couple of days back i listened the mp3 of Monk Higgins - One Man Band .mp3 I feel very relax while listen the songs of Monk Higgins.

Artist: Monk Higgins

Song: One Man Band

Album: Ultimate Breaks And Beats Vol 17 LP

Year: 1987

Genre: Hip-Hop

Duration: 00:02:57

Bitrate: 192

Frequency: 44

Format: Mp3 file

This mp3 file was found at: www.fileden.com

Filesize: 4.15 Mb

Rate this song: 5 star

I listen the mp3 of Monk Higgins i loved it and i hope these Songs Could Be Interesting For You!