Es Pee Dee - Alpha Wave breaks...

Specialjustin

Word up!

Looking for the crispy/scatty break that is in both Alpha Wave tracks on the EP

It has the Hot Pants (sounds like the BDK RAW version)

And it also has an element of the Trigger/Sindecut break but i think it's just the bleepy bit from Trigger?

There is alot of oldskool crispyness and mid EQ going on in the Alpha Wave track. The break reminds me of a one in the "Jungle House Crew - King of the Jungle" shuffling and crispy, (can be heard in the very last bars of the track) not sure it's the same, but has the same sort of sound.

I have tried to mix the the RAW Hot Pants and the Trigger beats together but it doesn't sound right to my ears.

Anyone willing to have a go?

Cheers.

Well... Was going to point out it sounds like the one used in Defender - Feel It

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZLGLlNonP4

But it seems they lifted it straight from your tune, with the Hot Pants and all.

Is it actually the Syndicut break that's layered over it, I'd need to check

Yea nice spot, and that Defender track is great, i put it in the same "tuff" (my favourite) category as Alpha Wave.

The Sindecut (Trigger version) break is used in Alpha Wave, but i can't tell if it's all of it or just the 4th beat with the bleep bit. It actually uses two bleep bits from two separate bars.

• 4 months later...