Aphex Twin - Flim

AnthonyDavid

I'd say the kick n snare n hats could all be from the same break, there is a chance the break would have been Recycled and then the release envelope shortened on every slice to make them sound more stacatto. No idea of the break, dont really recognise it, but there are a lot of similar style breaks on jungle Warfare 3 and 2. Bet you could find something almost identical.

I KNEW were i heard that break but didn't bother listening to my sample folder... i did and as far as i see it the BASE break is this one:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/113477/jungle/Dave%20Cortez%20%26%20The%20Moon%20People%20-%20Happy%20Soul%20%28w_a%20Hook%29%20a.k.a.%20Hippy%20Skippy%20Moon%20Strut%20%28Instrumental%29%28Break%202%29.mp3

(Dave Cortez & The Moon People - Happy Soul (w/a Hook) a.k.a. Hippy Skippy Moon Strut (Instrumental))

Of course, there are some other minor hits and i think a drummachine kick in there...