Two tunes from AC22 31.12.2004

scuzzy983

Trying to ID two tunes played at Accelerated Culture 22, 31.12.2004

The tunes are at 21:10 and 41:01 in this recording https://soundcloud.com/the_rave_music_archive/brockiemickey-finn-helter-skelteraccelerated-culture-life-nye-2004

Many thanks.

I’ve posted the tracklists for this event in the tracklist secion, any help with any missing IDs would be great.

http://rolldabeats.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=71392

Just noticed it was the tune after monster munch you were after lol sorry. G dub have recently released a new album called generation dub history. Which does have some unreleased tracks on there but I don’t want to pay £30 to find out if it that tune is one of them, as I have all the other tracks on vinyl anyway. But if you do buy it or anyone you know buys it. Pleeeeaaaasssseeee let me know if it’s on there. Cheers

Just noticed it was the tune after monster munch you were after lol sorry. G dub have recently released a new album called generation dub history. Which does have some unreleased tracks on there but I don’t want to pay £30 to find out if it that tune is one of them, as I have all the other tracks on vinyl anyway. But if you do buy it or anyone you know buys it. Pleeeeaaaasssseeee let me know if it’s on there. Cheers

Don’t think that’s G Dub, pretty sure it’s Roni Size - Fassy Hole?

Tune at 21:10 is. The force pistol whipping

Perfect, thanks for ID'ing that one.

There's a link to the album here, I think it contains all 30 tunes but I couldn't hear the tune at 21:01 (it does sound a lot like G Dub though)

Don’t think that’s G Dub, pretty sure it’s Roni Size - Fassy Hole?

The tune I'm trying to ID is between Monster Munch and Fassy Hole (41:01 - 44:01) https://soundcloud.com/the_rave_music_archive/brockiemickey-finn-helter-skelteraccelerated-culture-life-nye-2004

Yeh iv heard the gdub history sample on soundcloud before and it doesn’t show any audio of the unreleased tunes. Yeh I meant the tune between monster munch and fassy hole. I am almost certain it is a gdub track. Just listen to the second kick in of the tune you want to ID. Then listen to gdub how It is remix it’s incredibly similar.