Marvellous Caine

theorie

If I remember correctly, it's from the film Babylon - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080406/

I'll try to find a copy of it over Christmas to confirm.

There are other samples from the film used in Hitman, too - the mad sound system squeals, for instance, and the sample saying the "sound get mash up last night"

I also have a green jetstar 10" which uses this sample all the way through it & its not in the database.

I think you have a lot of stuff that isn't in the DB. Would you mind taking some time out and posting up your rarities that aren't currently on RDB? B-)

I also have a green jetstar 10" which uses this sample all the way through it & its not in the database.

The cat # for this is FDRT010. No other info is on my record (no stamp/writing), outside of the word "Bad Bwoy" written in pen on the sleeve.

• 10 months later...

Full sample is...

*Door knocking*

Man: Yeah?

Woman: You got any idea how much noise you're making?

Man: Pardon?

Woman: Don't you pardon me, you know what I'm on about.

Man: Well the only noise I've heard, lady is you banging the front door

Woman: They come jumping out of that van over there, they come in here and they play that bloody jungle music all night

there is a new version of hitman that has more of the sample in it and much better quality too!.

"goes something like" can I borrow your sound system, - why do you need my sound system you got your own, - mine just got mash up last night"

havnt seen the film properly yet to quote it fully.