Dwele - Hold On (D-Bridge Remix)

Java

A truly excellent track, was getting heavy rotation on 1Xtra less than a year ago and on a lot of sets too. Unfortunately (to my knowledge) D-Bridge was unable to get the rights for this track and so will remain unreleased. Would KILL for a copy of this.

Sorry, no sound clip available, if anyone has a clip or can get one please let me (or haste) know. Thanx.

EDIT: It is NOT confirmed that this remix is by D-Bridge, but that was the information given by 1Xtra DJ's whilst on the show and confirmed by numerous members on the DOA forum. Thus it is fairly safe to say it is D-Bridge, but anyone with more information please come forward. Thanx again.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
A truly excellent track, was getting heavy rotation on 1Xtra less than a year ago and on a lot of sets too. Unfortunately (to my knowledge) D-Bridge was unable to get the rights for this track and so will remain unreleased. Would KILL for a copy of this.

Sorry, no sound clip available, if anyone has a clip or can get one please let me (or haste) know. Thanx.

Yeah... here s a funny fact: it was D-Bridge's brother Steve Spacek who made a cover of Dwele's Money Dont Mean A Thing and that one got released in Japan.

It wasn't Dwele himself who objected to the remix by D-Bridge, but his record company. Spacek is a well established semi-mainstream artist so his remix of Money Don't Mean A Thing wasn't so frowned upon. And I think even that got released on white label because the flip to that 12" was 2pac - Do For Love (Spacek Remix). Just some more trivia for you!

It wasn't Dwele himself who objected to the remix by D-Bridge, but his record company. Spacek is a well established semi-mainstream artist so his remix of Money Don't Mean A Thing wasn't so frowned upon. And I think even that got released on white label because the flip to that 12" was 2pac - Do For Love (Spacek Remix). Just some more trivia for you!

Java, you missed my point. It was just a funny lil fact... And just for trivia: it even had proper labels printed for it. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Mr Babykinoo knows their neo-soul eh? Good taste! But yeah, at least Dwele got permission from Eric Roberson . . . D-Bridge probably got permission from Dwele too, but the record label just didn't like it . . . stupid record label, it's a quality track lol.

Mr Babykinoo knows their neo-soul eh? Good taste! But yeah, at least Dwele got permission from Eric Roberson . . . D-Bridge probably got permission from Dwele too, but the record label just didn't like it . . . stupid record label, it's a quality track lol.

lol please call me MISS ! yeah, most labels only think about how much money they're gonna make so they're really stupid, they should understand that no matter if the remix doesn't sell as long as some people like it :angry2: