Trick Of Technology Remix?

theorie

Listening to this mix which I downloaded: http://www.tarzan.spoox.org/display.php?ty...elease&id=20056

I heard the 'Trick - a - tech - nol - o - gy' vocal. I'm not sure if it was a tease or one of the tunes on the mix. I think it may be track 10: "IQ Collective :: Mode 1" Does this tune feature that sample?

Mode 1 doesn't have that vocal in it. At least not the versions that I know...

yeah, haste told me the same thing so it was deduced that the tune after what was positively ided as 'mode 1' was the tune with the trick of technology vocal: "Future Passed :: Is that you?". However, I listened to audio for that track on classictrax and it seems to be the following track. At the moment it seems that there is a trick of technology remix on the cd, but it isn't listed, unless the classictrax sample is from the later half of the "is that you track?" and that track does indeed contain the trick of technology sample, if that makes any sense!

:lol:

They probably messed up the tracklisting. The track you played seemed to be different. Just cos it has the "trick of technology" sample in it doens't mean it's anything to do with fresh kutt. It is just a sample off an old hip hop tune, after all

They probably messed up the tracklisting. The track you played seemed to be different. Just cos it has the "trick of technology" sample in it doens't mean it's anything to do with fresh kutt. It is just a sample off an old hip hop tune, after all

IMO that track sounds like the trick of technology remix, only pumped up on steroids :?

???  

This is the intro of the Trick of Technology Remix(http://tarzan.spoox.org/display.php?type=release&id=4564) played on top of the first track, and then it mixes into the next track. What's the matter?

So it's a three deck mix? Or the intro of the remix is played through a sampler? Anyway, the audio I've heard for the second track ("is that you?") doesn't sound like the second track on the sample.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
maybe they edited it out of the mix for reasons unbeknown only to them as ive come across albums that have done that before,take the grooverider cd on the 94 fantasia jungle mix , that goes from hitman suddenly to lionhart

FKUK014 Prisoners Of Technology Trick Of Technology 1996

FK01 Prisoners Of Technology Trick Of Technology 1996

FKUK014 Prisoners Of Technology Trick Of Technology (DJ Magic Reblast Mix) ???

FK01R Prisoners Of Technology Trick Of Technology (Remix)

None of those.

It sounds like a vip mix of FK01R.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest the one who knows
None of those.

It sounds like a vip mix of FK01R.

ez all , lets see if i can shine some light on this. i have not yet heard the mixed album you are talking about but there is another remix you have missed out called (TRICK-A-TEK) it features on the label (BATTLEMASTER RECORDS) which is the new drum n bass label by the prisoners of technology

ps .... fresh kutt records was shut down in 1999 (the last release by the (original) prisoners of technology was a tripple pack called bass 1999)

pps ...... the prisoners of technology aka now release there tunes on Battlemaster records

Guest the one who knows !!&#33
no, it's definetly not that.

If your talking about that audio clip u put on dogs on acid , then it is FK01R , i know that for a facked :)

let me know if thats the audio your on about , cheers :)

Guest the one who knows !!&#33
I own every fresh kutt tune and this is not one of them!!!

This is FK01R

http://www.chemical-records.co.uk/sc/servl...ts=both@Sort=AR

hhhmmmmm , if you was on about that link on dogs on acid then sorry but IT IS ..... FK01R lol , i should now i am THE PRISONERS OF TECHNOLOGY !!!!! lol , i made the bloody tunes B-) if ya dont beleive me check out ..... www.freshkutt.co.uk and email me :D its nice to know you have all the fresh kutt tunes !!!! so you got vol 1 to 10 , 10 was the tripple pack !!!! , sold one of the tripple pack on ebey and it went for ?96 !!!!! have you got all the remixes ? you can get the full track listing on the website and here some audio !!! more will be put up soon as i get the time !!!!! anyway if you WAS on about that audio on dogs on acid then it is FKO1R :D dont forget email me :)

hhhmmmmm , if you was on about that link on dogs on acid then sorry but IT IS ..... FK01R lol , i should now i am THE PRISONERS OF TECHNOLOGY !!!!! lol , i made the bloody tunes B-) if ya dont beleive me check out ..... www.freshkutt.co.uk and email me :D its nice to know you have all the fresh kutt tunes !!!! so you got vol 1 to 10 , 10 was the tripple pack !!!! , sold one of the tripple pack on ebey and it went for ?96 !!!!! have you got all the remixes ? you can get the full track listing on the website and here some audio !!! more will be put up soon as i get the time !!!!! anyway if you WAS on about that audio on dogs on acid then it is FKO1R :D dont forget email me :)

:ph34r:

Fair enough. But, imo, the audio at chemical I posted is different from the audio on doa. This is all very confusing now. It sounds like FK01R is mixing in, then there's the vocal sample "Trick a' Tech-nol-ogy", then that's taken out and a completely different tune drops in, which (imo) sounds like a remix of FK01R, but infact isn't; in which case can anyone positvly ID that track?

Big-ups on the bad boy tunes btw! :wub: :D

:ph34r:

Fair enough. But, imo, the audio at chemical I posted is different from the audio on doa. This is all very confusing now. It sounds like FK01R is mixing in, then there's the vocal sample "Trick a' Tech-nol-ogy", then that's taken out and a completely different tune drops in, which (imo) sounds like a remix of FK01R, but infact isn't; in which case can anyone positvly ID that track?

Big-ups on the bad boy tunes btw! :wub: :D

Well if you put a link on here so that i can listen to it on my powermac (i couldnt listen to the fist link you put up must be a pc thing?) then i can conferm if it is or isnt a remix , that one on dogs on acid is deffinetly the intro of FK01R and then it cuts into a totaly diffrent drop !!! i need to listen to the other mix you was on about originaly :)