Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory

theorie

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

track-promised land (feel the fury ep)

artist-nrg

cat no-tuv 25

sample used - the flute that gene wilder uses to call the ompah loompahs is used in that track and maybe some other sounds but can't find my copy of it for some reason?

also some cheesy hardcore tune used loads of samples from that film but the title eludes me will let you know later.

also some cheesy hardcore tune used loads of samples from that film but the title eludes me will let you know later.

that track is the chocolate factory on childrens stories vol 1 on phuture trax promotions, cat no. CF01

vocal samples used- "your of your bleedin nut wonka" "my dear friends you are about to enter the nerve center of the entire wonka factory"" i want some right now" "here it comes" and finely the ohmpah lompah song thats in the film

really cheesy track ,like it was made to be licensed for compilations like kaos theory or something on the cookie jar label

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
There's no earthly way of knowing which direction we are going. There's no knowing where we're rowing, or which way the river's flowing. Is it raining? is it snowing? is a hurricane a-blowing? Ahh! Not a speck of light is showing, so the danger must be growing. Are the fires of hell a-glowing? Is the grisly reaper mowing? YES! THE DANGER MUST BE GROWING, FOR THE ROWERS KEEP ON ROWING AND THEY'RE CERTAINLY NOT SHOWING ANY SIGNS THAT THEY ARE SLOWING!

Pendulum - Through the Loop

http://www.rolldabeats.com/release/breakbeat_kaos/bbk002lp

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

that track is the chocolate factory on childrens stories vol 1 on phuture trax promotions, cat no. CF01

vocal samples used- "your of your bleedin nut wonka" "my dear friends you are about to enter the nerve center of the entire wonka factory"" i want some right now" "here it comes" and finely the ohmpah lompah song thats in the film

really cheesy track ,like it was made to be licensed for compilations like kaos theory or something on the cookie jar label

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIhkNGQJZUA&feature=player_embedded#!

• 3 months later...

Arthur William Edgar O'Shaughnessy (14 March 1844 – 30 January 1881) was a British poet of Irish descent, born in London

At the age of seventeen, in June 1861, Arthur O'Shaughnessy received the post of transcriber in the library of the British Museum, reportedly through the influence of Sir Edward Bulwer Lytton. Two years later, at the age of nineteen, he became a herpetologist in the museum's zoological department. However, his true passion was for literature. He published his first collection, Epic of Women, in 1870, and published two more collections of poetry: in 1872 Lays of France and Music and Moonlight in 1874. When he was thirty he married and did not produce any more volumes of poetry for the last seven years of his life. His last volume, Songs of a Worker, was published posthumously in 1881.

By far the most noted of any his works are the initial lines of the Ode from his book Music and Moonlight (1874):

We are the music makers,

And we are the dreamers of dreams,

Wandering by lone sea-breakers,

And sitting by desolate streams;—

World-losers and world-forsakers,

On whom the pale moon gleams:

Yet we are the movers and shakers

Of the world for ever, it seems.

^^^^^^ Top work!

Thank you ?

Do you think the text speach from Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory Is by the Arthur William Edgar O'Shaughnessy

Just spotted this

We Are the Music Makers, and We Are the Dreamers of Dreams

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/7d/Make_mine_music_poster.png

Our sequential viewing of Disney animated films continues with Make Mine Music, another collection of shorts. That’s what Disney would continue to release as films until 1950′s Cinderella. World War II had done a number on their ability to come up with full-length movies. This time, there’s a musical theme running through the shorts, sort of like in Fantasia, but generally with sillier cartoons and more modern musical styles. The Martins and the Coys – Due to weird censorship issues, this one isn’t on the video release, so here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XtyUycHvYls

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...