Enforcers 5

The_Manipulator

Okay... forget what I said the original post. I changed my own info... because in the past when the catalogue numbers I had and those in Tarzan differed mine were usually wrong. But not this time.

I've now got 2 copies of Enforcers 5 (well, 3 if you also count the CD-Maxi). And still haven't got the picture disc ;)

I have in my hand 2 records in Reinforced custom sleeves. BOTH have catalogue number RIVET1252 edged in the dead wax, and BOTH have the same music as Enforcers 5.

And one of these copies has the following info on it's label:

Artist: Primary Source

Title: Everyone's A Gangsta EP

Cat: RIVET1251 (yes, 1251!!! Not 1252!!!)

A1: My Hearts' Content

A2: Missing In Action

AA1: Waiting For The Sun

AA2: Mic Check Remix

So the big question is: what is the catalogue number edged in the Enforcers 5 picture disc???

And the side question is: does anybody actually have (or has seen) an "Everyone's A Gangsta EP" with the proper music?

c&p from my wants list: "Primary Source - Everybodys a gangster - Reinforced RIVET 1252(PROMO ONLY)"

i've had this tune on my wants list for 3 years now, gave up on it really. cant remember where i got the info from, but im sure its correct as i spoke to the guy from htrax & he said he's had a copy in the past.

as for the others, i've also got a black vinyl copy of Enforcers 5. the label is a scaled down version of the pic disc.

i'll see if i can dig up anymore info when i get home.

It must exist as someone is selling it on GEMM right now ...

http://www7.gemm.com/ddc/search.pl?sid=363...no=GML597434434

I also recently bought the RIVET1252 via E-Bay, which turned out to be Enforcers 5 (and hence this thread). So what he's selling is probably the mislabeled Enforcers 5 version.

I'll scan the labels from both when I get the time (and my mate gives me the power supply for the scanner...)

• 2 weeks later...
Just noticed my black vinyl enforcers 5 (RIVET 1252) has the label 'stuck on' over the top of something else underneath........  

im slightly tempted to peel it off.............

:shock:

Okay...

I've sent them to Tarzan as well, so they should be in the database soon (I hope), but these are the 2 labels for "RIVET1252" that I have...

Or probably in your case:

Before:

http://home.wanadoo.nl/jari/Reinforced-RIVET1251-AA-Enforcers_sticker.jpg

After:

http://home.wanadoo.nl/jari/Reinforced-RIVET1251-AA.jpg

But as stated earlier: BOTH are actually Enforcers 5 and have RIVET1252 in the dead wax (even though the Primary Source label states RIVET1251).

• 1 year later...

Uhm... Thijs... could you (finally) add the non picture disc version of enforcers 5??? It saves the trouble of a new thread being opened (and closed) every few months...

And what about 1252. Does anybody here still believe that it actually exists? Or can we put in the comments that it is unreleased and actually contains Enforcers 5 music wise?!?

sorry for not checking the all the prevoius posts (Im so ashamed heh heh) but if anyone has enforcers 3 & 5 on cd I want em baad! as i lost mine (well had enforcers 3 on tape and 5 on cd) , and jazz is cd by lemon d cd, nasty habits cd, journey from the light by 4 hero cd, and the albums 1 to 6 on cd

basicly not a small task ahead of me as thats just this label to start with!!!!

sorry for not checking the all the prevoius posts (Im so ashamed heh heh) but if anyone has enforcers 3 & 5 on cd I want em baad! as i lost mine (well had enforcers

Well, you can use the search option to find info on the forum :)

And I've got the Enforcers 5 CDM... and no, you can't have it!

The 'everyones a gangster EP' did get released, it had a cat number of rivet 1252.

1251 was Enforcers.

Rivet 1251 ENFORCERS 5 (Picture disk)

Rivet 1252 ENFORCERS 5 (black vinyl)

Rivet 1263 Primary Source 'Everyone a Gansta EP. promo only label, (pretty rare) tracks:

A1 All Of My Heart

A2 Smile (Remix)

B1 Simply Rollin'

B2 Doors & Stones

easy

decoy.

Guessing that this is the Decoy from Reinforced (reacting on the E-mail I sent to the Reinforced address that isn't monitored anymore) I guess there are RIVET1252's with the original music and mispressed ones that contain Enforcers 5, but don't have been stickered over.

So it sounds to me like there are no "RIVET1252"s with the Primary Source tunes on it - they all have the Enforcers tracks and have the wrong labels on them.

Change RIVET1252 tracklisting to match the Enforcers 5 entry, and add a comment saying this is a black vinyl version of Enforcers 5, and it has the incorrect labels on it, with picture of the incorrect labels?

Rivet 1251 ENFORCERS 5 (Picture disk)

Rivet 1252 ENFORCERS 5 (black vinyl)

Rivet 1263 Primary Source 'Everyone a Gansta EP. promo only label, (pretty rare) tracks:

A1?  All Of My Heart

A2?  Smile (Remix)

B1?  Simply Rollin'

B2?  Doors & Stones