UDFRLTD001

ku3

I don't think it is laziness

rolldabeats is VERY comprehensive and that takes adding in a huge heap of entries week in week out besides yours. each contribution is important, but there are also a lottttt of entries to make besides the ones people just post about. basically all the new releases (vinyl, cd, digital download) for the dnb abd dubstep etc that is coming out left and right

when you just post a link and no info it slows the process down, because instead of gathering and entering vast amounts of data mods have to backtrack, research, and look into information instead of just entering it, when you had all the info available to you when you first posted and could have presented it more comprehensively to begin with

by the way i'm not a mod or anything on rolldabeats, but that seems how it is - I think they need people who post contributions to be thorough on their end so that the overall momentum of rdb doesn't go down to a slow grind

ok, if you are so lazy...

a: stakka + skynet (kraken) -- side effects

aa: stakka + skynet (kraken) -- side effects (kemal & rob data remix)

this is how it's written on teh plate...

:P

would be great if you could post the complete info for your additions. (label, format, releasedate or releaseyear, maybe scans...)

thank you :smile:

ok, if you are so lazy...

It's not being lazy, it's the fact that we simply don't have time to go searching through info on other sites to then add it to the database.

Adding all of this takes a lot of time and people who post info could take the few seconds extra and just give us a summary of all the info that's needed to help us a little. It's not asking much. Just posting links to other sites is being lazy, if you ask me.

If you only knew how much time we devote to this site you wouldn't call us lazy at all :glare:

uh, so many comments

didnt want to insult anybody w/ that "lazy" statement, sorry.

sorry, can't post scans...

label is Underfire obviously (http://www.rolldabeats.com/label/underfire), format is 12", year is 2008, according to discogs the exact date is 04.01.2008, but juno states 14.01.2008 instead. no idea which one is correct.

i hope thats all...

btw, to be honest i dont see any difference between pasting data from the link i gave (juno, for example), or from my post. you dont have to make any "research" :P

anyway, i hope my addition is correct finally and you'll add it some day :)

just want to keep my rbd collection accurate, heh.

thanks!

btw, to be honest i dont see any difference between pasting data from the link i gave (juno, for example), or from my post. you dont have to make any "research" :P

It's just a general thing that we ask people not to do on here. In some instances the info might be obvious on the links given but in many it can take a while to go through the pages and find what's needed.

All we ask is that people put the info that we need in the RDB post and not just put up links. As mentioned above, it probably doesn't take the poster any more time to do this but really helps us out at our end