Jump to content


Poosie & Cru-L-T - Hear Me Hear Me


  • Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 iamdek

iamdek

    Knowledge provider

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1142 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 11:07 AM

I assume the vocals on this tune are original and not sampled from anywhere else ???

"Open your mind and your eyes will see me
Follow me up to the clouds above
"

Blame & Justice  -  Nightvision (D'Cruze Remix)
http://www.rolldabeats.com/release/moving_shadow/shadow54r
iamdek • http://www.iamdek.co.uk

#2 blah

blah

    Knowledge provider

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 910 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 12:36 PM

I have that acapella at home and it has been used lot's of times but cannot remember all of it at the mo or the title, I think other parts of it go "ooh heaven" " give it to me" (said really fast) and the same vocals your going on about were also used by bonnie & the highlander on heaven on pirate club records 03 (the green one).

will check later, hopefully it's one of my acapella's that have it's own name not from some acapella album

#3 haste

haste

    Knowledge provider

  • Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 9830 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 12:53 PM

Nothing on any early Knite Force releases will be an original vocal...this was definitely sampled off an older tune
For anything to do with the site contact me using tom at rolldabeats dot com
------------------
wearelighthouse.com - Lighthouse London: my website design and development company
12in.ch - Photos of coloured vinyl, picture discs and all that stuff
mrhaste.com - A selection of random crap that I like

#4 iamdek

iamdek

    Knowledge provider

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 1142 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 12:56 PM

View Posthaste, on Oct 21 2005, 12:53 PM, said:

Nothing on any early Knite Force releases will be an original vocal...this was definitely sampled off an older tune

I thought that, but then couldn't find those lyrics anywhere else on the Internet ... which is strange what with there being a million and one lyric databases out there ;)

Over to you Blah to find that accapella!
iamdek • http://www.iamdek.co.uk

#5 haste

haste

    Knowledge provider

  • Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 9830 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 01:27 PM

View Postiamdek, on Oct 21 2005, 12:56 PM, said:

I thought that, but then couldn't find those lyrics anywhere else on the Internet ... which is strange what with there being a million and one lyric databases out there ;)

Over to you Blah to find that accapella!
Yeah, I know what you mean...lyrics for tunes that have been sampled loads often turn up in Google - found loads of sample sources from that!
For anything to do with the site contact me using tom at rolldabeats dot com
------------------
wearelighthouse.com - Lighthouse London: my website design and development company
12in.ch - Photos of coloured vinyl, picture discs and all that stuff
mrhaste.com - A selection of random crap that I like

#6 Stimpy

Stimpy

    Knowledge provider

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 22 October 2005 - 06:04 PM

View Posthaste, on Oct 21 2005, 12:27 PM, said:

Yeah, I know what you mean...lyrics for tunes that have been sampled loads often turn up in Google - found loads of sample sources from that!


i defy you to find where the vocals in nookies sound of music tune come from!!!

when i googled them the only promising links were all dead  :angry:

#7 haste

haste

    Knowledge provider

  • Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 9830 posts

Posted 22 October 2005 - 09:13 PM

View PostStimpy, on Oct 22 2005, 06:04 PM, said:

i defy you to find where the vocals in nookies sound of music tune come from!!!

when i googled them the only promising links were all dead  :angry:
I've tried looking for them...no idea where they came from, though  :angry:
For anything to do with the site contact me using tom at rolldabeats dot com
------------------
wearelighthouse.com - Lighthouse London: my website design and development company
12in.ch - Photos of coloured vinyl, picture discs and all that stuff
mrhaste.com - A selection of random crap that I like

#8 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 October 2005 - 04:17 AM

View PostStimpy, on Oct 22 2005, 06:04 PM, said:

i defy you to find where the vocals in nookies sound of music tune come from!!!

when i googled them the only promising links were all dead  :angry:

Did you try to use the cache for the sites? or archive.org?

#9 blah

blah

    Knowledge provider

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 910 posts

Posted 24 October 2005 - 12:55 PM

found the acapella and sadly its just called heaven on my hardrive, I remember it was just a white label acapella album I borrowed of ed solo years ago as it has some amazing acapellas on it ( didn't have that sound of music acapella unfortunately stimps).but you do have the one thats on the cloud nine vol 2 version that goes "you say you love me and that you want me , why don't you love ,me now, gonna be - gonna be - gonna be - allright".

#10 Stimpy

Stimpy

    Knowledge provider

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 26 October 2005 - 06:49 PM

View PostGuest, on Oct 23 2005, 03:17 AM, said:

Did you try to use the cache for the sites? or archive.org?


I dont really know what you mean here?

all I know is in 4 pages of search for "just close your eyes and dream with me"

or and "you'll hear the sound of music" (quoted) ... not sure exactly how I searched but I settled with one that gave me the best results.

there was ONE site that wasn't referring to the nookie tune, or some dodgy new school hardcore mix of it.... and it was a lyrics site... something about euro cheese hits, but the link was deado.

what is archive.org?

#11 Stimpy

Stimpy

    Knowledge provider

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 26 October 2005 - 07:19 PM

http://www.wwwwww.tv/mobile/sing/musik.html ????

i dont have japanese language pack and cant find my windows cd

http://www.eurodancehits.net/dcforum/DCForumID3/225.html

^^^ is this referring to the tune where the sound of music lyrics come from??


aaaaaarrrrgggghhhhhhhhh  :lol:

#12 The_Manipulator

The_Manipulator

    Knowledge provider

  • Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2259 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 11:59 PM

View Postiamdek, on Oct 21 2005, 12:56 PM, said:

I thought that, but then couldn't find those lyrics anywhere else on the Internet ... which is strange what with there being a million and one lyric databases out there ;)
Lyrics sites usually only have big names, lyrics people can type over from inlays and a strange variety of hits. But outside the big names there isn't really much on lyrics sites... Also, most sites have the same lyrics, with the same typo's in them :wacko:

A lot of times even if you KNOW what you're looking for (to verify something) you usually can't even find the lyrics (try the Montana Sextet's "Who Needs Enemies" or Black Ivory's "Mainline"...). But sometimes you do get lucky.

I even checked the "housemusic samples" page (which went offline a few years ago, but I still have a copy on HD), but nothing called "Heaven" in there, apart from a Leroy Burgess tune (but that sounds different...).

View PostStimpy, on Oct 26 2005, 07:19 PM, said:

http://www.wwwwww.tv/mobile/sing/musik.html ????

i dont have japanese language pack and cant find my windows cd

http://www.eurodancehits.net/dcforum/DCForumID3/225.html

^^^ is this referring to the tune where the sound of music lyrics come from??
aaaaaarrrrgggghhhhhhhhh  :lol:
That's probably all pointing towards Happy Roller's Musik. If you found it in Google, just click on the translate link :cool:

Blah: was this posted way back with the other accapella bits? If not, could you upload a clip of it? Maybe the vocal sounds like a certain vocalist...
Thanks to RollDaBeats I've finally found a use for all the records and CD's I have bought...
Collection: http://www.rolldabeats.com/collection/the_manipulator/ (partial) or http://home.wanadoo.nl/jari/dnb_records.html (full)

#13 blah

blah

    Knowledge provider

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 910 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 09:55 AM

View PostThe_Manipulator, on Mar 19 2007, 11:59 PM, said:

Lyrics sites usually only have big names, lyrics people can type over from inlays and a strange variety of hits. But outside the big names there isn't really much on lyrics sites... Also, most sites have the same lyrics, with the same typo's in them :wacko:

A lot of times even if you KNOW what you're looking for (to verify something) you usually can't even find the lyrics (try the Montana Sextet's "Who Needs Enemies" or Black Ivory's "Mainline"...). But sometimes you do get lucky.

I even checked the "housemusic samples" page (which went offline a few years ago, but I still have a copy on HD), but nothing called "Heaven" in there, apart from a Leroy Burgess tune (but that sounds different...).
That's probably all pointing towards Happy Roller's Musik. If you found it in Google, just click on the translate link :cool:

Blah: was this posted way back with the other accapella bits? If not, could you upload a clip of it? Maybe the vocal sounds like a certain vocalist...
accapella is in this thread
http://www.rolldabeats.com/forum/index.php...1&hl=heaven

#14 The_Manipulator

The_Manipulator

    Knowledge provider

  • Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2259 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 11:18 PM

Hmm... didn't know it was the same song...
Thanks to RollDaBeats I've finally found a use for all the records and CD's I have bought...
Collection: http://www.rolldabeats.com/collection/the_manipulator/ (partial) or http://home.wanadoo.nl/jari/dnb_records.html (full)

#15 sconeboy

sconeboy

    Knowledge provider

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 10:56 PM

anyone figure out the nookie 'sound of music' vocal yet? Posted Image

#16 haste

haste

    Knowledge provider

  • Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 9830 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 09:32 AM

View Postsconeboy, on 10 February 2011 - 10:56 PM, said:

anyone figure out the nookie 'sound of music' vocal yet? Posted Image
Yup, it's this one!

http://www.rolldabea.../page__p__58742
For anything to do with the site contact me using tom at rolldabeats dot com
------------------
wearelighthouse.com - Lighthouse London: my website design and development company
12in.ch - Photos of coloured vinyl, picture discs and all that stuff
mrhaste.com - A selection of random crap that I like

#17 sconeboy

sconeboy

    Knowledge provider

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 02:45 PM

yoy! thanksPosted ImagePosted Image

#18 droid

droid

    Knowledge provider

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 02:49 PM

http://www.4shared.c...in_In_The_.html

#19 Mad Nuttah

Mad Nuttah

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:10 AM

Someone posted some more of the lyrics as heard here. Will try to find out if the poster knows the source.

Ellis Dee and Swan-E - Hear Me
https://www.youtube....h?v=Uz9PdSRNiEw

"Everyone needs to hear me hear me, for I am the true love envoy. Open your mind and your eyes will see me. Follow me up to the clouds of joy."
"Jungle, you could neva dis, If you do that you feel my fists."

#20 djy8c

djy8c

    Knowledge provider

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 22 November 2019 - 07:30 PM

Did this ever get solved? My mate has been asking me if I know today..