Kings Of The Jungle Vol.6 95 DJ Ratty tracklist?

bzrwon

I've read that these mixes are from other venues & that Dr S Gachet, Randall b2b Hype, Grooverider, Slipmatt & Ellis Dee are all from - One Nation 'The Ultimate Valentines Experience' - 11th February 1995 but I can't find out where the Ratty set is from, apologies once again if it's already on here but I can't seem to find it and if some kind person could steer me in the right direction that would be great, cheers :)

Unfortunately it's very hard to know which event the Ratty set is from as the MCs weren't recorded. The set is from about January 1995 and I know the set was also released as a Hardcore Masters single tape. Other Hardcore Masters tapes were recorded at South Coast events such as Hard & Fast or Adrenalin so the Ratty set could be from one of those events.

Ratty tracklist:

Side A

Ratty

Studio Pressure - Touching Down.....Planet Photek [Photek]

Roni Size & DJ Die - 11.55 (Gangsta Mix) [Full Cycle]

MA2 - Hearing Is Believing [Formation]

Q Project - Champion Sound (Alliance remix) [Legend]

Electronic Experienced - No. 303 [basement]

Storm - Carbon Fury [Djax-Up-Beats]

Plank - Acid War (Acrid Abeyance Remix) [important]

Aphrohead - In The Dark We Live (Dave Clarke's 312 Mix) [Re-Load]

The Rising Sons - Afghan Acid (Biodreams Faster Than Light Remix) [EXperimental]

Acid Heads - Acid Thunder [Evolution]

Dead Dred - Dred Bass (Origin Unknown Remix) [Moving Shadow]

Studio Pressure - Presha III [Certificate 18]

DJ SS - Black [Formation]

Sound Of The Future - The Lighter (Mix 1) [Formation]

Side B

Sound Of The Future - The Lighter (Mix 1) [Formation]

Basement Phil - Flying (4 To The Floor Mix) [basement]

Wax Doctor - New Direction (93 remix) [basement]

Nexus 6 – Ab-Chic (Acrid Abeyance Remix) [Noom]

??? (UNKNOWN)

Laurent Garnier - Astral Dreams (Carl MMR’s Mix) [F Communications]

Damon Wild - Data Sync [Geometric]

Fast Floor - On A Level [smooth]

Studio Pressure - Fusion [Photek]

DJ SS - Rollidge [Formation]

Ratty - Unknown Title "Repeater" [unreleased]

Unknown DJ

??? (UNKNOWN)

??? (UNKNOWN)

You've done it again, total champ jj! Cheers mate, much appreciated, as I was looking for some of the acid style techo tracks he played but never knew the names of them, this is exactly what I was looking for, pity we aren't able to pinpoint the exact event, that would be the cherry on the sundae :)

• 2 weeks later...
Just wondering if any of the other tracklists have also been posted? Listened to the Dr S. Gachet mix again the other night and would love to know what the last track is he plays on side 2 :)

• 1 year later...

2 years later I found that Dr. S Gachet track, it's Roz - U Can Be My Lover Jonny L Dub! :)

Top tune ....this one of my fave sets ....have you got any ideas on one of the other tunes .....it has remained unsolved..... been posted in here and elsewhere with no luck .....samples Guru - loungin ......comes in at 26:26

Top tune ....this one of my fave sets ....have you got any ideas on one of the other tunes .....it has remained unsolved..... been posted in here and elsewhere with no luck .....samples Guru - loungin ......comes in at 26:26

As far as I know It's an unreleased tune by Halfbreed

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah forgot about that tune, been so long since I listened to that set, I often wondered what it was myself? So many dubs and DATS that have never been released or lost unfortunately, I sitll wish Ron Wells released that track that Ratty played @ Dreamscape 8 and Mindwarp, that had that insane Basement sound! This one to be precise:

:)