Break ID needed!

selectabwoy

Hi all

Hoping one of you can help me out here!

Spent ages trawling the breaks section and there's this one particular breakbeat source that's eluding me. Can't post a clip right now but doubt I'll need to, it's basically this wicked rattling, sort of cantering break used throughout Icons - 'aspects and inspirations' on precious materials.

It's also used in:

Internal affairs - Stylin' (after 'ecstasy' vocal)

DJ hype - the trooper (layered after main drop)

Fast floor - volume 1

Master safe - monster sound

Also randomly appears in aphex twin's 'meltphace 6'

I mean, I could go on...

Come on someone, pls put me out of my misery!

Cheers

Will

• 4 weeks later...

No its not 'Luv Ta Love You'... I once had the id off Subvert Central some years ago but lost it ever since... I don't think its been listed on here?

Its the same break as

Kay 9 - Crazy Bad Bwoy

(not sure if remix or original, but its this version)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for trying fellas, yeah Crazy Bad Boy that's another one! Jack Smooth 'Unfriendly' is another, not the Fast Floor tune I mentioned in 1st post, also Roni Size's 'Agility'. Just winding myself up now!

Ah right i wondered what ornette meant by it not being the break as i was sure love to love you breaK is used on intro to plight of the innovators( this is only vid i watched). The break you need i have a whole montage of but will take me ages to find. There is literally dozens of sections that could be used from this for breaks but i think the most common is the one in the video crazy bad boy....ill get back when i found it ok. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...