DJ Krust - Angles (VIP Mixes) (1995)

eXtreme

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

think you may be right. ive just skipped through some brockie mixes & found this version in a 5th november 95 mix. intro on brockies plates seems hammered too, have a feeling he re-cut this again in summer 96 when he was playing it again loads from a fresh.

Theres 1 other version i remember aswell, couldnt just find it but i def have it down on tape. Starts like the normal vinyl version but has no pachino speech just before the drop. my tape rips are dated so should find out if its older or newer :cool:

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is on digital download on drum & bass arena, shame the released mix isnt on digtial download as it is a musch better mixdown.

It must be down to what dats they can find I suppose?

At least it is actually dat though and not recorded off vinyl/dub as some back cat digital download is.

• 3 weeks later...
Really blah, did you purchase it?

the preview misses the start so its hard to tell.

You take the risk sometimes on classic/oldschool jungle tunes with digital download on weather it's the right mix or recorded of vinyl or just distorted.

The people that put them on the sites get them wrong quite a lot, either the name or not checking em before uploading them to the server.