Digital - Deadline (4041 Focus/Alias remix)

noisemonkey

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest monkfish
i had this gave it to a mate and he gave this to loads of american kiddies hold it down on this koz dylan got very shirty on a forum when he was questioned about it dont know if yours is my original sum bloke on rude fm woz playing it b4 i gave it to my mate but i got it properly fru the right channels and got burned when they found out

• 3 weeks later...
This is not remixed by Dylan, Loxy or any of that crew. This is the bootleg remix of deadline done by 4041 Focus A.k.A. Alias, who unfornutately died in a car crash in 2001. Check www.nemcronrecordings.com for more info. He had a release for Nemcron #1 which were some good tunes If I remember correctly. Definitely an artists that could have gone somewhere good with the music. The web site has an artist bio for him that mentions his bootleg mix of Deadline and how he got a lot of notice because of it. Probably Dylan gets mad when it is mentioned because he is sick of being attributed to it when it has nothing to do with him.

Guest monkfish
cheers man , i forgot about the 4041 bit that was on the cd when it was passed to me but assumed it was dylan .no wonder he gets uptight about it when everyone goes on about it to him, ill have to pay attention in future

• 2 months later...