The End Club

Warpdrive2004

Hello, guys. Found some job for you. Looks like nobody has done tracklistings for these yet.

mixcloud.com/RoniSize/dj-mix-full-cycle-live-part-one-recorded-the-end-february-2000/

mixcloud.com/RoniSize/dj-mix-full-cycle-live-part-two-recorded-the-end-february-2000/

mixcloud.com/RoniSize/dj-mix-full-cycle-live-part-three-recorded-the-end-february-2000/

Will add some more in the future if I find... And if someone can point me in the right direction how to see all of em on this site, that'de be great to be not confused.

Just figured out for all you know. All the sets from here: https://www.discogs....release/9708903 belong to this event:

slow_motion_07_04_98_(web).jpg

Borosix site says - Slow Motion [ Renegade Hardware Special ] 7th April 1998. A bit confusin'?

Now I'm not too sure about that considering those three fellow were supposed to play on every single event from Renegade Hardware in that year especially...

• 4 weeks later...

soundcloud.com/eaxsound/sets/renegade-hardware-the-end-11

Still trying to id what event could this one belong to. Bailey's selection seems to me a bit outdated for 1998 year or he may have muddled it in front of Clayton?... most of the tunes were released/overplayed in 1997 by him/others, but he drops Sound In Motion which Andy started playing in November 1997. Also asked Voyage about the event, still awaiting his response. Also I don't think they (Renegade Hardware) would release a tape pack from an event in association with Slow Motion. I think it was their single independent event. After looking at the pic of the pape pack I got a feeling it's actually from Concessions circa 1997.... (nov/dec I suppose?) But you never know. Anyone got any ideas yet?

Unfortunately, I couldn't post pics in the thread, but they're on DOA:

dogsonacid.com/threads/can-anybody-identify-this-renegade-hardware-1997-8-event.811399/