Jump to content


Rezerection 'Event II' - 30.07.1994


  • Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 djy8c

djy8c

    Knowledge provider

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1808 posts

Posted 02 February 2019 - 03:44 PM

Recorded live at Rezerection - Event 2 at Royal Highland Showground, Ingliston, Edinburgh on Saturday 30th July 1994.

6 x Tapepack in Video Style Box

Mach One / Laurent Garnier
Carl Cox / Tom Wilson
Richie Hawtin / Robert Leiner
Bass Generator / Greater Than One (GTO)
Lenny Dee / Slipmatt
The Producer / Loftgroover

Single Tapes

Bass Generator
Bass Generator / GTO
Carl Cox / Tom Wilson / Richie Hawtin
Lenny Dee / Laurant Garnier / Mach One
Tom Wilson

https://www.discogs....release/2237268

Posted Image

#2 djy8c

djy8c

    Knowledge provider

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1808 posts

Posted 02 February 2019 - 03:44 PM

Mach One

...

Laurent Garnier

...

#3 djy8c

djy8c

    Knowledge provider

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1808 posts

Posted 02 February 2019 - 03:44 PM

Carl Cox

A1) ?
A2) ?
A3) Infrequent Oscillation - Burning Phibes [Important Records]
A4) ?
A5) ?
A6) Illuminatae - Tierra Del Fuego [XVX]
A7) ?
A8) Sulfurex - Point Break [EXtortion]
A9) Mr. Brown - JUMP!!! [Twisted Vinyl]
A10) ?
A11) ?

Tom Wilson

B1) Ultra-Sonic - Annihilating Rhythm (Pt 1) [Clubscene]
B2) ?
B3) Neurotek - Excelebration [Bass Generator]
B4) DJ Technotrance - YRS Stomp (Hyperact Remix) [Bass Generator]
B5) ?
B6) ?
B7) N-Trance - Set You Free [All Around The World]
B8) ?
B9) ?
B10) Don't You Want Me (Mars Plastic Remix) [GFB Records]
B11) ?
B12) ?

#4 djy8c

djy8c

    Knowledge provider

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1808 posts

Posted 02 February 2019 - 03:45 PM

Richie Hawtin

...

Robert Leiner

...

#5 djy8c

djy8c

    Knowledge provider

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1808 posts

Posted 02 February 2019 - 03:45 PM

Bass Generator

A1) Dream Your Dream - Mayday Dream [Bonzai Jumps]
A2) Ultra-Sonic - Annihilating Rhythm (Pt 1) [Clubscene]
A3) Interstate - On the Groove (Scott's Groove) [Evolution Records]
A4) Charly Lownoise & Mental Theo - Live At London (The Big Bang Mix) [Master Maximum]
A5) Human Resource - Fuck Them [K.N.O.R.]
A6) Genetik - Violator [Bass Generator]
A7) Cyclopede - Bad Motherfucker [K.N.O.R.]
A8) Justice & Mercy - Soothe My Soul [RBR Records]
A9) ?
A10) M.A.N.I.C - Party People ('94 Remix) [Dynamite Beat Records]
A11) ?
A12) SMD - Vol.1 (A) [SMD]
A13) The Scotchman - Asylum [Dwarf]
A14) Neurotek - Excelebration [Bass Generator]
A15) Bass Reaction - Technophobia (G.Y.T.O.F.T.B. Remix) [Shoop]
A16) The Rhythmic State - Soap On a Rope (Hype Remix) [Massive Respect]
A17) Water Pistol - Squirt [Bass Generator]
A18) Kinetic Pleasure - Get The Feeling (Bass-X Remix) [Evolution Records]

B1) ?
B2) Neurotek - 1.6.8 Let's Go [Bass Generator]
B3) Neurotek - Rock Ya Soul [Bass Generator]
B4) DJ Excel - The Rush [Bass Generator]
B5) Renegade & Static - We'll Delete The Weak (Scott Brown's Mix) [Evolution Records]
B6) Genaside - Fuck You [Twisted Vinyl]
B7) Scott Brown - Detonated [Notorious Vinyl]
B8) ?
B9) Scott Brown - Check Dis Out [Notorious Vinyl]
B10) Hyperact - My Best Friend (Dirty Mix) [Dwarf]
B11) DJ Technotrance - The Jimmy Cokehill Experience (Hyperact Remix) [Bass Generator]
B12) Charly Lownoise & Mental Theo - Ultimate Sextrack [Master Maximum]
B13) ?
B14) Science Of Rhythm - Recall [Bass Generator]
B15) Lord Of Hardcore - Go Beserk [Bass Generator]
B16) ?

Includes the B-Side from the single tape release.

GTO

B1) ?
B2) ?
B3) ?
B4) ?
B5) ?
B6) ?
B7) ?
B8) Ilsa Gold - 4 Blond Nuns (Chicago Rmx) [Mainframe (Austria)]
B9) T.urbulence - 6 Million Ways To Die [Super Special Corp.]
B10) ?
B11) MC R.A.W. - We Who Are Opressed (??? Mix) [Coolman]
B12) ?

#6 djy8c

djy8c

    Knowledge provider

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1808 posts

Posted 02 February 2019 - 03:45 PM

Lenny Dee

A1) ?
A2) ?
A3) ?
A4) DJ Rob - Open Up Your Mind [Coolman]
A5) Davie Forbes - Techno Renegade (Scott Brown's Mix) [Twisted Vinyl]
A6) ?
A7) ?
A8) ?
A9) Acid Heads - Some Sort of Pill (Equazion Remix) [Evolution Records]
A10) The Scotchman - Get Busytime [Dwarf]
A11) ?
A12) ?
A13) ?

Slipmatt

B1) Just Another Artist - Rhythm [Just Another Label]
B2) Question Mark - Vol.2 (A) [Question Mark]
B3) Future Primitive - We're Flying (DJ Vibes & Wishdokta Remix) [Kniteforce]
B4) Slipmatt - Break Da Bell [Unreleased]
B5) Oasis - Incredible Bass (Slipmatt-Awaited Remix) [Vicious Vinyl]
B6) Brisk & Intense - Get Live (Stu J Remix) [Man From Uncle]
B7) EQ - Total Xstacy (DJ SS Remix) [Formation Records]
B8) Force Mass Motion - Panic (Druid Remix) [Edge Records]
B9) Druid and Vinylgroover - Choirs Of Heaven [Hectic Records]
B10) Classified - Untiled [Not On Label - CS 01]
B11) DJ's Unknown - Vol.4 [Homegrown Records]
B12) Sensitize - Burn Baby Burn [Extatic]
B13) Druid & Vinylgroover - Summertime Vibe 94 (The North End Mix) [Hectic]

#7 djy8c

djy8c

    Knowledge provider

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1808 posts

Posted 02 February 2019 - 03:46 PM

Producer

A1) ?
A2) ?
A3) ?
A4) ?
A5) ?
A6) ?
A7) ?
A8) ?
A9) ?
A10) Jones & Stephenson The First Rebirth [Bonzai]
A11) ?
A12) ?
A13) English Muffin - The Blood Of An English Muffin (DJ Gizmo Remix) [Industrial Strength]

Loftgroover

...

#8 djy8c

djy8c

    Knowledge provider

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1808 posts

Posted 02 February 2019 - 03:48 PM

There are lot more non-hardcore sets in this pack but I thought it better to be posted for folk to have a go at than not at all. ^_^

#9 John_Galbraith

John_Galbraith

    Knowledge provider

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 02 February 2019 - 09:03 PM

View Postdjy8c, on 02 February 2019 - 03:45 PM, said:

Bass Generator

A1) Dream Your Dream - Mayday Dream [Bonzai Jumps]
A2) Ultra-Sonic - Annihilating Rhythm (Pt 1) [Clubscene]
A3) Interstate - On the Groove (Scott's Groove) [Evolution Records]
A4) Charly Lownoise & Mental Theo - Live At London (The Big Bang Mix) [Master Maximum]
A5) Human Resource - Fuck Them [K.N.O.R.]
A6) Genetik - Violator [Bass Generator]
A7) Cyclopede - Bad Motherfucker [K.N.O.R.]
A8) Justice & Mercy - Soothe My Soul [RBR Records]
A9) ?
A10) M.A.N.I.C - Party People ('94 Remix) [Dynamite Beat Records]
A11) ?
A12) SMD - Vol.1 (A) [SMD]
A13) The Scotchman - Asylum [Dwarf]
A14) Neurotek - Excelebration [Bass Generator]
A15) Bass Reaction - Technophobia (G.Y.T.O.F.T.B. Remix) [Shoop]
A16) The Rhythmic State - Soap On a Rope (Hype Remix) [Massive Respect]
A17) Water Pistol - Squirt [Bass Generator]
A18) Kinetic Pleasure - Get The Feeling (Bass-X Remix) [Evolution Records]

B1) ?
B2) Neurotek - 1.6.8 Let's Go [Bass Generator]
B3) Neurotek - Rock Ya Soul [Bass Generator]
B4) DJ Excel - The Rush [Bass Generator]
B5) Renegade & Static - We'll Delete The Weak (Scott Brown's Mix) [Evolution Records]
B6) Genaside - Fuck You [Twisted Vinyl]
B7) Scott Brown - Detonated [Notorious Vinyl]
B8) ?
B9) Scott Brown - Check Dis Out [Notorious Vinyl]
B10) Hyperact - My Best Friend (Dirty Mix) [Dwarf]
B11) DJ Technotrance - The Jimmy Cokehill Experience (Hyperact Remix) [Bass Generator]
B12) Charly Lownoise & Mental Theo - Ultimate Sextrack [Master Maximum]
B13) ?
B14) Science Of Rhythm - Recall [Bass Generator]
B15) Lord Of Hardcore - Go Beserk [Bass Generator]
B16) ?

Includes the B-Side from the single tape release.

GTO

B1) ?
B2) ?
B3) ?
B4) ?
B5) ?
B6) ?
B7) ?
B8) Ilsa Gold - 4 Blond Nuns (Chicago Rmx) [Mainframe (Austria)]
B9) T.urbulence - 6 Million Ways To Die [Super Special Corp.]
B10) ?
B11) MC R.A.W. - We Who Are Opressed (??? Mix) [Coolman]
B12) ?

A9 - Jinny - Feel The Rhythm - Time.
A11 - RAF - We've Got To Live Together - GFB.
B1 - Bardot - Viva La Revolution - Bunkor Beats.
B8 - Marc Smith - The Mad One - Clubscene Records.
B13 - Cappella - U Got 2 Let The Music - Media.
B16 - Bass-X - Power Surge - Shoop.

GTO only flicked through but 8.50 mins is 'Smash - Get Schon - No Mercy' straight after it is 'Square Dimension - A Brand New Dance - Rave Records' .. 25.20 mins is 'Charly Lownoise & Mental Theo - Tiroler Kaboemsch - Master Maximum'

#10 John_Galbraith

John_Galbraith

    Knowledge provider

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 02 February 2019 - 09:09 PM

View Postdjy8c, on 02 February 2019 - 03:46 PM, said:

Producer

A1) ?
A2) ?
A3) ?
A4) ?
A5) ?
A6) ?
A7) ?
A8) ?
A9) ?
A10) Jones & Stephenson The First Rebirth [Bonzai]
A11) ?
A12) ?
A13) English Muffin - The Blood Of An English Muffin (DJ Gizmo Remix) [Industrial Strength]

Loftgroover

...

15.50 mins on Producer is 'Ilsa Gold - Up - Data Flow'
24.40 mins 'Cyclopede - What - KNOR'

18'ish minutes might be a track by Holy Noise.

#11 John_Galbraith

John_Galbraith

    Knowledge provider

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 02 February 2019 - 09:33 PM

View Postdjy8c, on 02 February 2019 - 03:45 PM, said:

Lenny Dee

A1) ?
A2) ?
A3) ?
A4) DJ Rob - Open Up Your Mind [Coolman]
A5) Davie Forbes - Techno Renegade (Scott Brown's Mix) [Twisted Vinyl]
A6) ?
A7) ?
A8) ?
A9) Acid Heads - Some Sort of Pill (Equazion Remix) [Evolution Records]
A10) The Scotchman - Get Busytime [Dwarf]
A11) ?
A12) ?
A13) ?

Slipmatt

B1) Just Another Artist - Rhythm [Just Another Label]
B2) Question Mark - Vol.2 (A) [Question Mark]
B3) Future Primitive - We're Flying (DJ Vibes & Wishdokta Remix) [Kniteforce]
B4) Slipmatt - Break Da Bell [Unreleased]
B5) Oasis - Incredible Bass (Slipmatt-Awaited Remix) [Vicious Vinyl]
B6) Brisk & Intense - Get Live (Stu J Remix) [Man From Uncle]
B7) EQ - Total Xstacy (DJ SS Remix) [Formation Records]
B8) Force Mass Motion - Panic (Druid Remix) [Edge Records]
B9) Druid and Vinylgroover - Choirs Of Heaven [Hectic Records]
B10) Classified - Untiled [Not On Label - CS 01]
B11) DJ's Unknown - Vol.4 [Homegrown Records]
B12) Sensitize - Burn Baby Burn [Extatic]
B13) Druid & Vinylgroover - Summertime Vibe 94 (The North End Mix) [Hectic]

Lenny Dee :

A1 - Intro tune could literally be anything. I'd check Killout Records though. Gut feeling.
A2 - Defo on Industrial Strength.
A3 - Strychine - Utopia - Industrial Strength.

There's a track before the DJ Rob track.

A4 should be 'DJ Megatroid - Clap Your Hands - Demon Spirit'

A6 - Altered State - Atomic Pleasure - BRRR.
A7 - Cyclopede - What - KNOR.
A8 - Reyes - Instromedia - KNOR.
A11 - Juggernaut - Communism - Ruffneck Records.
A12 - Franky Jones & Bountyhuner - Speed Area - Bonzai.
A13 - Strychine - The Sacrifice - Industrial Strength.
A14 - ???
A15 - DJ Yves - Leprechaun - Trashcan Records.
A16 - Too Fast For Mellow - Work That Mutherfucker - Terror Traxx.
A17 - Bass Reaction - Technophobia (GFYFB Remix) - Terror Traxx.
A18 - Technotrance - YRS Stomp/Jimmy Cokehill Experience - Bass Generator Records.
A19 - Spastic Egg - Stick Up - Terror Traxx.
A20 - Pretty sure this is 'Step Da Fuk Back' by Omar Santana, the Lenny Dee Mix - unsure what label.
A21 - ??? familiar though.
A22 - The Nightraver - Hardcore Deejay - MidTown.

That above is for parts 1 and 2, think you've only got part 1 listed.

#12 John_Galbraith

John_Galbraith

    Knowledge provider

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 02 February 2019 - 09:47 PM

View Postdjy8c, on 02 February 2019 - 03:44 PM, said:

Carl Cox

A1) ?
A2) ?
A3) Infrequent Oscillation - Burning Phibes [Important Records]
A4) ?
A5) ?
A6) Illuminatae - Tierra Del Fuego [XVX]
A7) ?
A8) Sulfurex - Point Break [EXtortion]
A9) Mr. Brown - JUMP!!! [Twisted Vinyl]
A10) ?
A11) ?

Tom Wilson

B1) Ultra-Sonic - Annihilating Rhythm (Pt 1) [Clubscene]
B2) ?
B3) Neurotek - Excelebration [Bass Generator]
B4) DJ Technotrance - YRS Stomp (Hyperact Remix) [Bass Generator]
B5) ?
B6) ?
B7) N-Trance - Set You Free [All Around The World]
B8) ?
B9) ?
B10) Don't You Want Me (Mars Plastic Remix) [GFB Records]
B11) ?
B12) ?

12.30 mins on Carl Cox is 'Plank - Acid Wars - Important Raver'
18.50 mins on Carl Cox is 'Aurelious Bonellus - The Milky Way - F Communications' unsure if that's the correct spelling, however.

Tom Wilson :

B2 - TTF - The Hardcore Bounce - Internal Affairs.
B5 - The Rhythmic State - Rock Hard Trooper - Massive Respect.
B6 - Dance Overdose - Mental Mental Mental - Clubscene.
B8 - Dream Frequency - Take Me - City Beat.